We were advised by a friend that this would be a good choice of hotel for a family and friends holiday and she was right. This hotel, and it particular its staff, was a success long before we arrived. My mother has trouble walking for long and so we asked the concierge to book a private guide, certain sites and a wheelchair in advance. All done in advance with helpful advice and charming emails. The guide they recommended was wonderful, informed, funny and charming.
When we arrived everything was as planned and they had been thoughtful about an appropriate room (no steps) as well. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms comfortable and everyone is incredibly helpful. The location is close to everything you might want to see and overall we were thrilled with the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures. The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence