Open today: 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM

from $60.73
from $32.62
from $51.73
35,424 results
All reviews primavera renaissance art audio guide famous paintings da vinci art lovers love art great art italian art amazing collection skip the line firenze card works of art take your time on display two hours three hours
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Not up to the standard of the Louvre but quite interesting in its own right. About 1 1/2 - 2 hours covers it.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I’ve been lucky to see most if not all of the world’s finest museums of art. In many ways, the Uffizi is my favorite, although it is crowded always. I got our tickets on line, and picked them up at the reservation desk at the museum a day in advance, so I could find out where to enter and the appointed time of between 12:30 and 12:45. If you miss your 15 minute window you risk being denied entry. In my case, the fila for the visit was No. 1. I presume this is the same fila for everyone. It is right near the reservation office where you pick up your tickets, not more than a 150 meters to the left towards the main Piazza.

Among the greats here, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci and Andrea del Verrocchio, Caravaggio’s Medusa, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, Titian’s Venus of Urbino, Madonna with the Long Neck by Parmigianino, Raphael’s Portrait of Pope Leo X with Two Cardinals.

Priceless priceless treasure. A must visit in Firenze.

You can’t take photos inside but I have shot the amazing sculpture outside the Museum.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Not being religious this museum was good but wasn’t great. It has a lot of Christian art throughout and is presented well but it’s ‘all the same’

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Interesting to see so many paintings of Madonna and Child. The sculpture is exquisite. If you don's get tickets in advance (we didn't) get there about 1/2 hour before museum opens.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

I had booked a ticket for 8.15am and was surprised when I got there to find that I needed to queue to get the ticket. This queue was longer than the one to buy at the door!

Once inside though the museum is wonderful with great pieces of art. I’d definitely try and get there early to avoid the tour groups.

One side of the building was empty of art, no explanation. However, by that time I’d seen as much Renaissance art (of which much is religious) as I could manage for the day.