“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff and looks cosy. The food? Terrible. Cheap and tasteless. The stuff used in their food can be bought in a lowprice supermarket. I could make better at home. Do not go here.

Camas, Washington
“Incredible Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Florence. I visit it at least once a year, when traveling in Italy

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“An apparently minority report”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have read with great interest less than positive reviews of this restaurant, and, frankly, cannot imagine what the authors were talking about. We have, with immense pleasure, eaten at, and taken guests to, this restaurant at least once a year for the past 8 or 9 years, The food is excellent EVERY TIME. Quite obviously, the restaurant is a favorite of the local residents and we are more often than not, the only non-Italians eating there. Everything is fresh, cooked to order, and simply delicious. The price is certainly comfortable as well. We cannot recommend this tiny restaurant highly enough for either lunch or dinner. Closed on Tuesday.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Skip it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was near our hotel, and we were quite hungry so we went into "il Cardellino" boy were we sorry. Better go into the nearest supermarket and buy a few things to eat.
It's simply another tourist trap, the food at this restaurant is below average at the good case, Skip it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank danbd
göteborg
“very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

I've had the pleasure of being in Florence many times in just over 20 years. And over all these years I've been eating my dinner at Restaurant Cardellino, in Via San Gallo. And I can highly recommend the restaurant. For the very good food, the excellent wine, and very friendly staff. I feel at home at Restaurant Cardellino, both during the Christmas and summer. And my friends who visited the restaurant says the same as me. I can only say: Do you want eat well and be treated nicely, visit Restaurant Cardellino.

• Visited January 2012