“The artist.”

Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri
Ranked #95 of 631 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Iguarnieri make contemporary art in Florence, working as the old masters, what means: "at the traditional studio". My brother and I with others artist and collaborators make paintings with antique and modern techniques, for the art lovers as us that love Italian art and beauty. The history, the culture, the experience from the past and our loves, Giotto's Bottega, Botticelli's damsels, Modigliani's nudes, Picasso's Portraits, Andy Warhol and The Factory, the Turner's atmosphere, becoming contemporary art.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The artist.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I met the artist during a Wine tour and he was absolutely fabulous. His art was breathtaking and he also does art on wine bottles. It was definitely safe to say that we were going to purchase his wine bottles when we saw them. He also makes his own wine and olive oil which are both absolutely delicious. His art is amazing, but so is he. It was a very welcoming experience.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank N R

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tuscan Scenery”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I loved this painting the moment i saw it in the garden dining area of the Regency Hotel in Florence Italy; the artist, Roberto Guarnieri, is most talented, as well as kind & gracious
I am certain each time i look at the painting, i will be reminded of the beautiful time my family & i spent in Firenze!

2 Thank RG7515
Tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Small Gallery/Studio Experience!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Roberto, the artist, was fantastic! We learned not just about his art, but about Florence, Tuscany, wine and food!!! Visit this place and you won't be sorry!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kipp M
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic-o!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I am such a fan of these 2 brother's work. I have purchased many pieces and will continue... modern italian firenze art at its best! mille grazie!!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank kodyhennessey
San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Wonderful frescoes”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Four of us had the pleasure of meeting the Guannieris and purchasing two frescoes. Their work is amazing. It's not to be missed in Florence.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mary E
iguarnieri, Owner at Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.