“Passionate” 5 of 5 stars

Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri
Ranked #67 of 398 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Iguarnieri do contemporary art in Florence, working as the old masters, what means: "at the traditional studio". My brother and I with others artist and collaborators make paintings with antique and modern techniques, for the art lovers as us that love Italian art and beauty. The history, the culture, the experience from the past and our loves, Giotto's Bottega, Botticelli's damsels, Modigliani's nudes, Picasso's Portraits, Andy Warhol and The Factory, the Turner's atmosphere, becoming contemporary art.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Fort McMurray
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Passionate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We met Roberto through our tour guide Michele. We had no idea what was in store for us! Roberto met us at his gallery and showed us a great assortment of his art. He took the time to explain how his art is made and shared his passion for using the old art of Florence as inspiration for his new art. We were amazed to discover that Roberto is not limited by any medium and creates a great diversity of art out of numerous different materials. Visiting the iguarieri studio and meeting Roberto has been a great treat and one that we are not likely to forget!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jessica W

Tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Small Gallery/Studio Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Roberto, the artist, was fantastic! We learned not just about his art, but about Florence, Tuscany, wine and food!!! Visit this place and you won't be sorry!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kipp M
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic-o!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I am such a fan of these 2 brother's work. I have purchased many pieces and will continue... modern italian firenze art at its best! mille grazie!!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank kodyhennessey
San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Wonderful frescoes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Four of us had the pleasure of meeting the Guannieris and purchasing two frescoes. Their work is amazing. It's not to be missed in Florence.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mary E
iguarnieri, Owner at Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.
Red Bank, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful Artist!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Roberto at our hotel in Florence. He was hosting an exhibit of his works during our stay at the Hotel Regency. We spoke with Roberto at length about his work and projects he had been commissioned to do. I absolutely loved his paintings, and I found it so interesting that he paints on wood using colored plasters. His works have such depth and texture.I was fascinated by his works and his process. I am hoping my husband will surprise me and buy my favorite painting!

Visited April 2012