“Wonderful wine experience in Tuscany”
Review of Tuscany Tour Time

Wine tours from Florence, 4 wineries visit
Ranked #2 of 170 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wine tours in Tuscany fun, but also educational, in small groups with a maximum of 8 people. The tuscany wine tours depart daily from Florence with a minimum of two people and you can choose among Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tour from Florence, Brunello wine tour and Chianti and Castle wine tour from Florence and Siena. All the tuscan wine tours are guided by wine professionals sommeliers and food expert tour guides. We will take you to our best wineries and to our best restaurants, selected after many years of tuscan wine tours and thanks to special access. Tuscan wine tours with angie is a trademark of Tuscany tour time, tour operator.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had an excellent wine and castle tour day. Francesca was an exceptional guide and we had a wonderful time touring and tasting wine and olive oil. We would like to also mention the fantastic lunch we had it was memorable. We would highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank RTWcanadian2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My daughter and I just returned from a 12 day trip in Italy. One of the highlights of our trip was the Chianti Classico wine tour with Francesca. I booked this tour based on reviews, but was a little nervous. It turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip. The wineries we visited were great and lunch in the small town of Greve was wonderful. We liked the fact it was a small group (8 people total) and Francesca was a wonderful guide. We had a great experience and I would definitely recommend this!

2  Thank jnbhurst
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I just got back from a 10 day Italy trip with friends and our Tuscan Wine tour with Francesca was definitely one of our favorites experiences (and thats saying a lot becuase we LOVED our entire trip). Angie was so easy to work with when booking our trip and Francesca was a wonderful tour guide. We had great experiences at both wineries we went to (we did the Chianti Classico tour) and really enjoyed our lunch stop as well. I really liked that the groups were small (8 people in ours and everyone we met was very knowledgeable). Would highly recomend these tours and I will be booking again on my next trip to Tuscany!

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed July 11, 2013

An amazing day touring the Tuscany wine region! I would especially like to thank Olivia for making my 50th birthday a memory I will treasure forever! Her knowledge of wines, the countryside, olive oil, etc. was extraordinary! The wineries and the owners (Stephania and Marco) were excellent hosts and provided us with samples of the most amazing wines and olive oils. I would highly recommend your company to anyone visiting the Tuscany region! Again, thanks!!!

1  Thank James M