“Highlight of trip”

Wine tours from Florence, 4 wineries visit
Ranked #1 of 158 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wine tours in Tuscany fun, but also educational, in small groups with a maximum of 8 people. The tuscany wine tours depart daily from Florence with a minimum of two people and you can choose among Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tour from Florence, Brunello wine tour and Chianti and Castle wine tour from Florence and Siena. All the tuscan wine tours are guided by wine professionals sommeliers and food expert tour guides. We will take you to our best wineries and to our best restaurants, selected after many years of tuscan wine tours and thanks to special access. Tuscan wine tours with angie is a trademark of Tuscany tour time, tour operator.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to Florence / Tuscany region. We went to 2 Chianti wineries and got the full tour and lessons on wine tasting (and some olive oil too). The lunch was great as well! If we ever go back, we'll take another tour with Angie's company for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)
All reviews
"private tour"
in 42 reviews
"tuscan wine"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 29 reviews
in 14 reviews
"pasta"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a wonderful day together with Olivia, the guide who was not only en expert on wine but also on Italian history. Very interesting. The lunch in the beautiful small village was fabulous and we enjoyed every moment of the day.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I did the Chianti tour with Olivia as the guide. I have to say I really enjoyed my day. The two wineries selected were very picturesque, but more importantly, the owners were amiable people who went out of their way to try to,give us a great experience. We stopped Ina small village for lunch and I had one of my best meals ther of the whole trip. Olivia was a fantastic guide! She did her best to answer all of our questions. I had a great time.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

So, my husband is not the most social person and does not get excited about going on tours - and this was one he was going to do without me. I deliberately selected Tours with Angie because they limit the tours to 8 people. The subject matter was also good for him.

The meeting place was easy for him to find and he went with four other people and the tour guide Francesca. He said that Francesca had spent several years in New Zealand, so her English was impeccable. Also, he really felt that she was extremely informative and a great overall tour guide.

They stopped at two separate wineries and had lunch along the way. He brought home a couple of bottles - but, said that he felt no pressure to buy anything --- and he'd very sensitive to that sort of thing.

Overall, he told me to rate the tour 5 stars. And, I'll add that if he liked it, almost anyone will.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed Angie's Chianti Classico wine tour. Olivia was our tour guide and did a fabulous job introducing us to a true experience of Italian culture. We visited two smaller vineyards and enjoyed the wine tasting as much as the beautiful view of Tuscany. Lunch was incredible at Leonora's Olive Tree vineyard and villa. We were served resh vegetables with olive oil and a pasta lunch made with garden-picked tomato and basil. This was one of our favorite days on our 2 week adventure. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in an authentic Italian experience.