“Great food, wonderful service, better prices!”
Review of i' Grullo

i' Grullo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
i' Grullo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #715 of 2,722 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: By sitting at the outdoor tables of i' Grullo you are on one side with a view of the Duomo and the other with a view of the beautiful church of the Santissima Annunziata Inside , in an elegant and painted place, there is the whole spirit of the restaurant with simple dishes inspired by the Tuscan cuisine. From pappa al pomodoro to Ribollita , from t-bone steak to filet and grilled meats accompanied by a good glass of red wine And the pizza is not lacking, as the joy
Dallas, Texas
“Great food, wonderful service, better prices!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant during our adventures in Florence. The place was full of folks so we decided to give it a shot - and we were NOT disappointed. The house wine was great and my wife and I shared a caprese salad, pizza and pasta. The quality of the food was high and the best price, the prices were low! We enjoyed our dining experience so much - we came back the next night. We had the same waiter and he treated us right because "he loved regulars!"

Can't recommend this place enough - it's not fine dining - but it's great food!

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Florence
“Molto bene”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

There are tons of great things to say about this place, but the atmosphere, wine and pappardelle con cinghiale are my favorites. I've lived in Florence twice and will always recommend I'Grullo to those who are looking for an affordable, relaxed and tasty meal. In the warmer months when the outside seating is open it's nice to have a glass of toscano rosso and watch people pass--looking at the Duomo doesn't hurt, either.

• Visited February 2013
“A must visit in Florence!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I come here a few times a week and are never disappointed. The house Toscano Rosso wine has no sulfites, so no hangover, and the lasagna and the pizzas are delicious! The service is prompt even when busy. You definitely get your money's worth at I Grullo!

“Excelent!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great service and fair prices. I totally recommend it. Plus, I've watched Milan x Barcelona for the Champions League 2013 there on a BIG wide screen!

“Perfect for lunch”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Tasty pasta with garlic red sauce and pizzas , the caprese pizza And the fungi one is delicious! Perfect for Quick lunch or between shopping ..............