“Amazing food at a great price for all pockets”
Review of i' Grullo

i' Grullo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
i' Grullo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #642 of 2,930 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: By sitting at the outdoor tables of i' Grullo you are on one side with a view of the Duomo and the other with a view of the beautiful church of the Santissima Annunziata Inside , in an elegant and painted place, there is the whole spirit of the restaurant with simple dishes inspired by the Tuscan cuisine. From pappa al pomodoro to Ribollita , from t-bone steak to filet and grilled meats accompanied by a good glass of red wine And the pizza is not lacking, as the joy
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I discover this place "i' grullo" walking around the street of firenze is located on via dei servi nr 51, the food is incredible the atmosphere is amazing and the waiter is very nice just try it

Reviewed January 3, 2013

If your in Florence and want to have a great meal this is the perfect place to go to . The staff is always ready to respond to all your desires , food is great and also the prices , affordable for everyone ! I just had a Filetto al Peppe verde and was absolutelly amazing medium rare 'the cottura' you have to try it . the waiter is always ready to serve you with a big smile and great service . Also they have a nice selection of red wine ask the waiter to give you they're best wine , you wont be dessapoint it .Try the Brunello di Montalcino . i hope everyone will stop by and give they're own opinion, trust me you will love it !!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you are to ever visit Florence you should go to I' Grullo! This is one of the best restaurants I've been to! I've lived here for 4 months and my friends and I always come back. We love the atmosphere and the food! We come at least once a week because the service is amazing and it's affordable. I hope when you visit you get the chance because we love it!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My girlfriend and I were staying on the same street as this great place and decided to eat there because it looked like it had a good atmosphere. We were not disappointed. We both had a delicious lasagne for a great price followed by an amazing lemon sorbet served inside a lemon! Our waiter was friendly and funny and recommended a good bottle of wine. Highly recommended and we will return!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place is amazing. The food is delicious the service is excellent and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The owner is very kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place if you are ever to visit Florence. Also the name is actually I'Grullo, not I'Gruello. :)