Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $83.50
from $178.93
from $65.61
20,407 results
All reviews cinque terre tuscan farmhouse gelato day tour cooking class leaning tower great tour highly recommend this tour pizza local guide bruschetta highlight of our trip wine tasting our honeymoon hike gloria stefano
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

The tour was great, we had a nice, helpful, interesting tour guide (Alex), and as a bonus, i met great people among the group.
I highly recommend this Tuscany tour, one of the highlights of my stay in Italy.

Date of experience: August 2020
walkaboutflorence, Owner at Walkabout Florence Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2020

Hello Anne,
Thanks a lot from Alex and us for saying that this was the highlight of your stay!

Reviewed August 13, 2020

I highly recommend that day tour! The value for money is incredible, as the quality of the tour was above all my expectations (in terms of comfort, organisation and information provided). Our guide Stefano did an amazing job! He was highly knowledgeable and engaging and made that tour both interesting and fun, thank you very much Stefano!

Additionally, having booked the tour without lunch because I am a vegan, Stefano and the coach driver Francesco brought me directly to San Gimignano after Siena, allowing me to spend more time in this amazing city and find food that I wanted to eat (I went to the agriturismo "I Pini," highly recommend it too!). I very much appreciated their kindness and professionalism!

Vegan tip: book the tour without lunch and go to I Pini in San Gimignano! ;-)

1  Thank nadtam1
walkaboutflorence, Owner at Walkabout Florence Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2020

Hello,
We are extremely pleased to see that you enjoyed the tour so much. Thank you for your great words about Stefano. He will be over the moon ;)

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

We had a fun evening - learned something and enjoyed the scenery and the company.

The hosts were well entertaining ;)

walkaboutflorence, Owner at Walkabout Florence Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

Hello Caroline,
Thank you for letting us know that you had a good time on our pizza and gelato class :)

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

We had such a lovely time and completely worth it! The group was small because of Covid but it wasn’t much of an issue at all and was still great fun. Luca, Lavinia and Luigi were all super nice and made the experience really special. Thank you so much and we will definitely be trying all the recipes at home!

Hello,
Luca, Lavinia and Luigi will love to hear that they made it so special. Enjoy the recipes and thank you very much for sharing this glowing review!

Reviewed August 11, 2020

AMAZING!!!! If I could leave more stars I would!!!

This trip was definitely worth doing! We got picked up early in Florence in a little car and driven out to the base where the Vespas are parked. We had a test drive before we took off and then we followed our guide Alex all around the hills of Florence!!

I’m normally easily scared but I felt really safe on the Vespa. If you’re hoping to go for a speedy ride, this probably isn’t for you my friend! The bikes didnt go above 50kmph with two people on them which was just right. Plus Alex took us down all the winding back roads so it was incredibly scenic without much traffic.

He stopped at various spots for photos and explained to us a lot about the wine from the region and how it is made. He was an incredibly knowledgable guide. He also gave us a lot of tips for where else to visit in Florence.

We then went to a very pretty hub where our other guide (also Alex) had made us an amazing meal and we had some awesome local wine.

We then went further round Florence before saying goodbye to the Vespas and being taken back to Florence.

Absolutely loved it!!! I know it doesnt initially appear to be the cheapest thing to do in Florence, but Alex and the team he works with are well worth it. You MUST give it a go. So much fun!!

Hello Beth,
We really appreciate your time to write such a detailed review. We are delighted to see that you had a great time with Alex. Thanks a lot for your high recommendation.