Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $81.40
from $104.70
from $114.00
12,894 results
All reviews cinque terre organic farm day trip tuscan farmhouse boat ride leaning tower gelato cooking class great tour bus driver highly recommend this tour local guide bruschetta food and wine pizza highlight of our trip delicious lunch
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Freddie and Angel led 60 of us from Florence to Cinque Terra via bus, train, boat and feet. What a day!!

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We initially started with the Best of Tuscany tour, which takes you around Siena, the Chianti winery, San Gimignano, and Pisa. If you're pressed for time of seeing all these sights, then I highly recommend doing this tour since it gets everything out all in one shot. However, if you have time to spare, it's also nice to check out these towns, especially Siena and the winery at your own pace. Since we were out all day, I was exhausted, but thought the tour was very well run and allowed me to see more than what I would've initially thought.

We also did another tour with Walkabout the next day, which was the pizza and gelato cooking class. This one in particular was very special for me. I've taken cooking classes in other countries before, but this was easily the best. They took their time explaining the cooking for both pizza and gelato down to a science and in the meantime, you'd enjoy some wine during the downtime while having a beautiful view of Tuscany and the farmhouse gardens. We initially this would be a 2-3 hour tour, but I believe it wound up being around 6 hours. Our whole group obviously enjoyed the entire experience so no one at all complained and the pizza and gelato we cooked really was the best. If I go back, I'll make sure to take more tours with this company! They were a huge highlight during my entire Italy trip!

1  Thank Pamela L
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

What an amazingly well organized and delightful day we spent with Isaac and Carmela and also the charming gal who took us on the walking tour in Florence to purchase goods at different farmers markets. The day started walking, and I suggest you wear comfortable shoes as I was not prepared with my shoes. However, her walking tour it was one of the best I had all through Italy in terms of her capacity to deliver wonderful information and history. She was a very well spoken violin student living in Florence from America who surprised me with her vast knowledge of Florence and her obvious adoration for Italy and Florence in particular. What is surprise. Then we traveled by bus to an amazing location, the likes of which I cannot describe very well in writing. Also a great surprise : and unbelievable view of all of Florence and then a short walk to a beautiful renovated building equipped with a professional type kitchen and beautiful tables with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking vineyards and orchards 4 miles to come. This area provided ample space for us to cook in a group. The cooking was so well organized and kept us busy for morning until afternoon while we drink wine, laughter, and eight what we cooked. We made the most delicious food including bruschetta, a meet Ragu sauce, our own homemade pasta which was completely fun to make, a amazing pork loin roast ( the best I've ever eaten). The yummiest roasted potatoes I've also ever eaten, and tiramisu for dessert. In the middle of the day we all made our own custom made pizzas in the 700° oven. I cannot tell you enough about how wonderful this day was for me and my daughter and how much I enjoyed every minute of it. This was one of the most well organized and beautifully arranged events I've ever attended. This includes the cleanliness of the kitchen and how consistently the workers that work there were magically making everything beautiful while we were doing something else. So it was pretty seamless and flawless in the timing and delivery of the food and the cleanup. I'm not sure how they did it but it's a fine tuned machine this cooking class. I would highly recommend it to anybody. Moreover the amount of food and alcohol we consumed was entirely abundant for the price of this all day event. Brava isak and Carmela. I hope to Go back. Last thing I want to say is that I emailed them to get a list of all the recipes and they have been entirely and completely wonderfully responsive to my email requests asking details and questions about the recipes so I can try to duplicate this wonderful meal for my friends at home. Fantastic event !!!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Seriously, the most fun you'll have in Florence / Tuscany. Take the Vespa tour! It was my wife's first time riding a scooter in busy Italy, but these guys are great and create a very safe environment... while still keeping it fun. Drive out to a beautiful vineyard and enjoy a great tour guide.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Amazing tour! Highly recommended! Angela our tour guide was so nice and she was smiling at all times. :) We were a group of 40ish people but was very well organized. We went to Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa. For lunch we went to a winery whereas we had a small tour there as well and also we had wine tasting of 3-4 different wines. Really nice food (all organic) and very good wine as well. We wish we could spend more time to San Gimignano and Siena instead of going to Pisa... :p
Everyone who wish to see a bit of Tuscany should try this trip (remember to wear good shoes since there is a lot of walking)