“Fantastic Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Portland, OR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I haven't actually taken one of their tours BUT they get a huge shout-out none-the-less. We are planning to visit the Cinque Terre in March and I was desperate to find a company that would do a day tour, as all of them seemed not to be available till April. These folks don't have a tour in March but Chris in the office wrote me a lengthy, detailed email with a suggested plan for a do it yourself version. Wow! They are likely never to see any business from me (um, we likely will only be doing one trip to the area and this is it), but he did this just to be a help. Very impressive!

Visited February 2014

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

One of the easiest, cheapest and most efficient way of looking around Tuscany!!
I was lucky to have Sandra, an Italian girl with a great sense of humour, as my tour guide!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Wonjoon T
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Tuscany experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I went on this tour in mid September. It ended up being one of the highlights of our trip to Italy. We normally are not fans of big group tours, but Beatriz, our guide, was so knowledgeable! Also, the group was a decent size; not too big that we couldn't hear what she was telling us. The lunch and wine tasting was so fun! It was a little rainy in the afternoon, but we were still able to enjoy ourselves. I would recommend this tour to everyone!

torrington, connecticut
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“best of tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

all three of us had a great time enjoyed the tour guide very good knowledge and had great information about the history and country

Victoria, Canada
“Best of Tuscany Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Sandra was truly an excellent tour guide. She is very organized, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly and also has a good sense of humor. This is a perfect tour if you want to see a lot of the beautiful Tuscan countryside without renting a car, wasting time and getting stressed. We loved the delicious and plentiful lunch and wine at the scenic farm and they even accommodated my dietary gluten restrictions. The tour covers a lot of ground including Sienna, San Gimignamo and Pisa, and is a great overview of the area. I would highly recommend the tour and especially Sandra, the tour guide.