“A Great Pleasure!”

$107.47*
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
$117.02*
and up
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from...
Ranked #1 of 345 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Chicago, Illinois
“A Great Pleasure!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The tour to Cinque Terra was just beautiful. We enjoyed the hiking and really appreciated our guide, Alex. He has a deep thoughtful nature. He gave us great recommendations for Florence including a restaurant, we really loved! We,also,loved the beautiful vistas and hippy type flavor of the villages.

Visited August 2012

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I wish that I could go with this tour group to all the places that I visit! Very well organized, lots of free time to explore on our own and did not feel like we were part of a herd. Very informative. The bus is very comfortable. The only thing that would be nice is if we received a free water on the tour. They sold the bottles for 1 euro. It would be nice if at least the first was free as it is a long day.

1 Thank YRamos82
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Travel Advisor Comes Through Again - Great Tour - Very Well Thought Out”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

When I looked into tours of Tuscany we picked Walkabout because I couldn't find one bad review out of the 2500 plus. Now I see why. Very well thought out and planned, with just the right pace that included Sienna, Pisa, San Gignano and lunch st an organic farm and winery. Very full day - make sure to wear good walking shoes. Our guide was fantastic (thanks Becky) and really cared about her customers - at the end of the day as we were leaving Pisa one person panicked when realizing they left their ipad at a cafe. I would have expected the guide to be politely sympathetic and explain we had a schedule to keep, but she went above and beyond calling the cafe to have them look (they did have it) and then arranging a taxi to meet the bus so the customer could go back and get it, and arranged a train back to Florence for them. Our guide also answered individual travel questions about Florence on the way back. Tour was a mix of sites, tastes and enough free time. Can't recommend it enough! Great value for price paid.

3 Thank Steven R
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best of Tuscany”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My partner & I took the Tuscany tour in September with Sandra, and we couldn't have been more impressed! Sandra is a wonderful guide full of knowledge, humerous stories and passion for Tuscany. The Duomo in Siena is breathtaking, and the lunch at the farm was delicious (although not 'unlimited' as some have claimed. Wine flowed freely, provided others didn't drink theirs. We were seated with 4 other 'big drinkers' at lunch & therefore ran out of wine quite quickly. We had to scrounge wine from other tables if we wanted a glass! However we still left with happy tummys, and cheery smiles!
San Gimingnano was by far our favorite place! Especially in the low season when the streets are bare. Unlike anything we have ever seen before! We just wish we had more time there..However due to the setting sun this was unfortunately not possible, then off to Pisa before heading home.
We really loved that Sandra took the time to speak to every single passenger during the day, and thanked us all again individually on the way home. She gave my parter & I plenty of recommendations for great local places to eat!
Great tour, great guide - we only wish we had time to do the Cinque Terre tour as well...

Visited September 2012
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A perfect day and great tour”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I found this tour during an internet search while planning our Italian vacation. The Trip Advisor reviews were absolutely correct! My husband and I along with our 2 adult children thoroughly enjoyed this tour. This was one of the highlights of our Italian vacation. It was a wonderful, stress-free way to see Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and enjoy an amazing lunch location at Fattoria Poggio Alloro. We couldn't have done that on our own. The tour bus left right on time, was very comfortable and returned to Florence on schedule. Sondra was our guide and she was very informative, entertaining (great sense of humor) and spoke beautiful English. We learned a lot about these locations, Italian history, food and wine. At the various stops, she took time to chat with most individuals on our bus and get to know a little about them.

Visited May 2012