“Coffee and surfing”

Triangolo delle Bermuda
Ranked #109 of 217 Dessert in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Gibraltar
“Coffee and surfing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Great latte (probably best so far!) ice creams looked amazing but seriously cold in Florence in January so didn't go for it. Great free wifi connection gives in an excellent!

2 Thank Rob L

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
“Tulio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I'm 15 years old, I've been to Europe twice, and this ice cream shop/cafe and the restaurant next door was one of the most memorable places from my trip! Nice outdoor seating, good drinks and gelato, but the best part was the owner, Tulio. He was friendly and talked to us, made great conversation, and even recommended a restaurant next door (which he happened to own) for us to go to dinner. While we ate, he visited us, made sure the food was good, and hung out with us. He was extremely funny, took selfies with us, and the gelato and food was so delicious that my family and I decided to return the next night.

If I go to Florence again, this would be my first stop. The experience beat some of the other landmarks and monuments I saw in Florence.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Noah P
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Dreadful Over Priced Rubbish! Don't Believe the Hype...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The owner shouted over to myself and my girlfriend to invite us in to try his "wonderful" ice cream.

We returned later to try it out and tasted the worst ice cream any of the two of us have ever sampled anywhere in the world!

If anyone has ever left a tub of ice cream to melt in its tub for too long and then refreezed it you will know what happens...you end up with a tub full of frosty hard ice cream, not good enough for a dog and only fit for the bin. Well this is what we were served here and at €4 for one scoop!!!!

The loud and arrogant owner of this place obviously spends all day typing up fictitious 5 star reviews and uploading them to this site and not enough time to make sure his gelato is edible!

Avoid at all costs, you have been warned. Ps I will be reporting him to TripAdvisor as he is definitely at it!

2 Thank Andrew C
Jerusalem District, Israel
“Che buono!! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Great, tasty place to go to!!
Staff and owner are SO NICE!!
You must try la carbonara!

2 Thank Lahavcon
New York City, New York
“Must stop in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My friends and I went back to Florence for a quick visit, and this was our first stop (as usual). They have the best gelato and coffee, in addition to a huge menu of other things which I have never had the opportunity to try. Tulio (the owner) is great, definitely chat him up a bit!

• Visited October 2013