“Good food, good people!”
Review of Chef Vary

$80.09*
Small-Group Pasta Class from Scratch with Seasonal Ingredients
$57.38*
and up
Historic Florentine Dinner Feast with Authentic Renaissance Food Recreation and...
More attraction details
Owner description: Making your dinner events memorable, delicious and yet fun, is what we do best. You will enjoy the unique event chef in the heart of Florence and in USA!Best known for our artful dinner parties, cooking demonstration and creative events you can host an event, (In Florence Italy and where you want in USA), with the confidence that every detail will be artfully and skillfully delivered.Chef Vary (White Lily LLC N.Y.) and Edoardo (B&B Giglio Bianco Firenze), we feature the freshest ingredients, establishing education and enjoyment of food with the utmost attention to detail for all our clients. The Slow Food concept that also honors a historical italian tradition of quality and flavor, is what will continue to have our standards remain high.White Lily offers a unique range of culinary in "Italian Style" engaging and custom event services creatively crafted to educate and entertain!Make your special occasion memorable by creating a unique event with White Lily and Chef Vary.Cooking Class Dinner PartyProduct Launches/Demonstrations (Specialists for Italian food and Co-marketing)mporter (Italian gourmet food, organic, slow food)Gourmet Dinner
“Good food, good people!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was one of my favorite experiences during my 10 day vacation in Italy! The chef was friendly and nice, and she really took the opportunity to get to know her guests. She made us feel very welcomed. Her desserts were so DELICIOUS and she asked us beforehand what we would like the best. The overall experience was amazing. If you want to relax and spend a lovely afternoon learning to cook some great Italian desserts, I would recommend this to you!

Visited April 2013

Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chef Vary's food will change your life”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have been so lucky to attend many dinners with Chef Vary and Eduardo. We've even hosted 4 dinners at our house with friends and family. Every meal has been different and spectacular.

Chef Vary will reignite your taste buds and passion for food. It's also wonderful that she teaches you how to make the dishes so you can continue to enjoy.

You simply must try her food!!

1 Thank Travelingkat90
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Oh my! Best I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Codo's to Chef Vary and Edo, I had the pleasure of having attented a special dinner with Guest Kim & George in North Scitaute, R.I. Feb 2, 2013.
This was truly a once in a liftime event for me, not only was it the most delicious, but I felt honored to be in the company of people who enjoy what they do and it shows!
I will never forget this experience and highly recomend to anyone who enjoys italian cooking.
Many Thanks, Diane Langton

Visited February 2013
Riverside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite memory of Florence”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We feel very fortunate to have been steered to the B&B of Chef Vary and her partner Edo, who run a small, two-room B&B in Florence, for what was, without doubt, the best and most memorable dining experience of our entire visit to Italy. During the off-season, the couple travels the world, with Chef Vary (who has written a cookbook on tiramisu, her specialty) giving Italian cooking classes -- so you know you're in good hands. Unlike most B&B operators, they serve dinner to their guests, but if there is room left on any given night, they will also take reservations from non-guests. The maximum seating capacity is six persons, though, so you definitely need to make a reservation. We called, on the recommendation of one of our guides, and were the only four dining there that evening. When we walked in, we were greeted by the charming Edo, and delighted to find a romantic table beautifully set for four in the dining/sitting room of their lovely B&B home. Chef Vary had prepared a full-course Italian gourmet meal (her choice, though she asked when we called if we had any preferences or dislikes), just for us. It was an extraordinary dining experience — costing, incredibly, a flat 50 euros, including wine — and both Vary and Edo were exceptional and interesting hosts. We enjoyed the evening immensely, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit different and more intimate than the usual restaurant dining experience. And the tiramisu is to die for!!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank EstelleS0914
Marietta, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a treat!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Edo and Chef Vary are truely the most welcoming people I have ever met! We instantly felt comfortable with them and were thrilled for the experience of cooking in a genuine italian kitchen.

They had an impressive spread of food and champagne awaiting us on the kitchen table to enjoy while we cooked. Between the food and hilarious fun conversation, I hardly remember cooking but I wouldn't wish for it to have been any other way! We ended up leaving our 6-9 class around 11:30 p.m.

The meal following the class, which inlcuded the spinich pasta and pistachio-stuffed ravioli that we made, was some of the best we had while in Italy. The server, Edo, was the most charming in Italy by far!

We were blessed to be celebrating our 10th anniversary the evening we were there and my sister worked with Vary in advance to make arrangements to have flowers delivered to us while we were there. My sister said that Vary was excellent to work with while making the arrangements and the flowers Vary had delivered for us were incredible!

They were also so generous and kind to send us home with a few gifts including herb mixes and jam made by Vary's mother.

The only room for improvement I can suggest is written/web-site communication. I found the web-site and email communication to be a bit confusing. The english could use some cleaning up (and I'd be happy to help!) Nonetheless, trust that you will have a great experience and that they will spoil you!

Thank you Edo and Vary for making our 10th Anniversary an amazing evening we will never forget!

Visited April 2012