We stayed in the "Bianca" room, on the forth floor (lift available). It was tastefully appointed, spotlessly clean, with a very comfortable bed. Generously proportioned bath/shower room. Plenty of cupboard and shelf space. Quiet A/C. Friendly and businesslike staff - happy to answer all queries. Breakfast is available off site around the corner, at a lovely little patisseria. A kitchen along the corridor was always stocked with tea, coffee, fruit and biscuits if you wanted a snack to eat in your room. La Dimora is perfectly located for sightseeing. Almost all the major sites are within a few minutes' walk. It really is in the heart of the old city and yet only five minutes to the train station. My only caveat is that the B & B is spread over two floors. Some of the rooms are located on the third floor and can only be accessed by making your way past the reception desk. The reception was often busy in the morning and might disturb anyone trying to have a lie in or wanting a nap in the afternoon. Perhaps I'm showing my age.The floor above, where we were, was always nice and quiet. We noticed that some rooms were larger than others. You need to clarify these issues when booking. We didn't but were lucky. Strongly recommend this B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli