1,050 results
All reviews biscotti beatrice room fresh fruit perfect location around the corner train station espresso machine great view of the duomo tea and coffee beautiful room our honeymoon highly recommend this b b common room apartment building small kitchen three nights bed was very comfortable
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during our vacation last August and it was amazing! Close to everything in the center of Florence. Everything we wanted to see and do was within walking distance. The B&B staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was amazing...very romantic and with a great view of the Duomo. Nice large room and bathroom and exceptionally clean. The best place we stayed in Italy by far. I liked being able to go to the local cafe for our breakfast, that was a nice change from eating at the B&Bs. One thing to note for those traveling in the HOT summer...we tried to turn the AC as low as it would go when we arrived because it was rather warm in our room (the rooms are all set up so you can't run the AC if you aren't in the room) and we ended up "shocking" the system and burned up the first night. It was not much fun. However, the next day we turned the AC slightly warmer and it kicked right in and cooled the room down very quickly. So lesson learned, don't turn the AC as low as it will go or you will be miserable for the first 24 hours! Overall, it was a great experience and we would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Get a room with a view of the Duomo!
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Karla J
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

wow...we loved it very much...feels like home.
very comfortable room..
the stuff is lovely and helpful.
i have no words ..just dont miss it with the view of the doumo.
i will sure come back with my wife

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank Ran D
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This B&B, as well as the sister site (La Dimora di Centro), is lovely! The location was amazing! Close to the Duomo (like you can see it out the window), very easy walk to amazing restaurants and great shopping. Our room, Beatrice, was clean, very modern and comfortable.

The rooms are on one floor of an apartment building, so the interior spaces have a cute sitting area, shabby chic decor (the old books holding up an end of the table was so adorable), and a fully stocked coffee/tea bar. This is the kind of place that would be such a great home port for a longer stay in Florence. I'm sad that we only stayed one night! The sitting room had fresh fruit, cups, glasses, wine openers, really anything to make a night or afternoon in quite comfortable and feel like home.

The staff was friendly, very accomodating, gave great recommendations for spending time in the city as well as restaurants. My only complaint was the parking situation. I just wish that I had known to ask that "an agreement" with the parking garage did not necessarily mean that it was included in the room cost. It was a bit of a shock at the end of our stay, but not enough to knock the room down at all. Had I known to ask, it wouldn't have been an issue. Lesson learned!

Room tip: Get a room with a view of the Duomo. You won't be sorry that you spent the extra money!!
Date of stay: January 2013
4  Thank LynnieLou619
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Hotel have perfect location ,rooms are stylish and new ,staff were also very polite and friendly.One thing I don't like so much about this hotel- breakfast. The breakfast was in the bar on the other street and it was just a cup of coffe/tea and two cakes/one sandwich . I can just recommend to management change breakfast

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed January 6, 2013

we loved our stay in gorgeous hotel. Its a little oasis of calm, within yard of the Duemo and all the many attractions of Florence. Our room (Bianca) was very pretty and comfortable, and reasonably large given the central location. We enjoyed our breakfast in the near by cafe, which one of the locals told us is "the place where people in the know go to enjoy their pastries, while people go to the nearby Gigli to be seen", Overall this B+B represents great value, and I would highly recommend it as a romantic getaway.

Room tip: Bianca is a really pretty room, with a (sideways on) view of the Duemo. It has a rainshower but no bath.
Date of stay: December 2012