We picked this B&B based on tripadvisor reviews, and it was an excellent choice.
Each room is furnished with a different theme and we decided on Beatrice room.
We were given a warm welcome when we arrived. Reception is at third floor while our room Beatrice is on the fourth floor. We did not see the staff much throughout our 4 days stay but we were provided with a map and various useful information upon arrival. Payment was done upon arrival. We were provided with breakfast coupons at a local cafe nearby. Breakfast was decent with some nice pastries and sandwiches available.
We were awed by the decoration of the room. Pictures really do not do it justice and you have to stay here to believe it. The room was gorgeous with a nice scent. A perfectly comfortable bed with double glazed windows which gave us peaceful and relaxed 3 nights sleep. The bathroom was spacious with rain shower and basic amenities provided.
It is also conveniently located centrally with short walks to nearby shopping places and tourists attractions.
The only negative point we had was we did not find it as close to the train station as we thought. We had a hard time locating the B&B and the walk from train station is approximately 12-15 mins with luggage. Nevertheless, we will not hesitate to come back again as Florence is a lovely city and stay in another room (:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli