“Longer tour than expected!”

Italy Cruiser Bike Tours
$49.85*
Florence Bike Tour with Tuscan Food Tasting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our Florence bike tours are the best guided bicycle tour for the whole family and small groups who would like to visit Florence by bicycle with an expert guide. See More and have More Fun!
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had a wonderful time with our guide. She really loves her city and was so passionate about sharing it with us. The views were beautiful from the bridges at sunset and made for a perfect evening. It's such a great way to see a city, being in the streets with the people of Florence, but being able to see ALL of the sights by getting there more quickly by bike. We agreed to keep going even after it was dark because she had more she wanted to show us! At the end, we were treated to the best gelato of our entire Italy trip!

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

I am happy you enjoyed time spent with me and that I managed to share nicely what my hometown has to offer!!! Thx for posting the pics and for sharing your review here on tripadvisor. Arrivederci, ANgeLa (:

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great tour, great tour guide, fun and more fun! great and fun way to go around Firenze old city.
We took the tour with our family of 5. We are two adults and three kids ages 10,12 and 14. They all had lots of fun. During the tour, we tasted Italian bread, gelato and more.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

thanks, thanks and more thanks for this delightful review!| I am happy all 5 of you enjoyed time together! be back soon for extra family fun here in firenze!!! ciaooooo, maRCo (:

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was the perfect way for my husband and I to see lots of Florence and experience some of the local culture with our wonderful guide. She was very friendly, had the bikes ready and waiting for us, and proceeded to give us a fun and informative tour. We even got to sample foods at some of her favorite places, including a behind-the-scenes look at a small local restaurant.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

we really managed to spend a full morning out of the crowds and enjoying every minute together. I am happy all was fun and that my food shops suggestions were good...thanks for choosing italysegwaytours' bike tour and for posting your review along with your pretty pictures! ciao for now, C. (:

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Isabella was very informative and patiently answered all my questions about her beautiful city.

The tour lastly about 2.5 hours and covered good ground. I'm glad we made the choice to cycle at dusk. It was a different view of Florence that we would otherwise not have noticed on foot.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Sunset enjoyed on a comfortable cruiser bike is a must not miss experience and I am very happy you joined in. Florence is nice at all times of the day but sunset always has something magical that adds beauty to everything. Be back soon... mArcO (:

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Amazing bike tour of Florence: Throughout the whole city and delicious gelato at the end. Informative and fun. Cristina was a wonderful guide.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Gelato is the prize for who managed as well as you guys all did... well done!!! I had fun and I am happy to read you had fun too... plus gelato!?!?! see you soon and thx a lot for choosing italysegwaytours as your bike tour company to discover Florence. CRiSTINa (: