“Yup, here we have a winner”

Gelateria Santa Trinita
Ranked #8 of 211 Dessert in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been here in florence for almost two months, and I've had gelato almost everyday from a variety of different places - and I have to say I have had some pretty amazing gelato. This place so far is my number one favorite because it's very well priced for the portions/quality. Will be going back soon...gotta try that sesame flavor everyone's talking about

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

One of the best food experience in my life! All flavors are delicious, the workers there are extremely friendly and helpful! It's a must go place for sure!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

There is no bad chocolate Gelato in Florence, but the Chocolate Gelato here is rich and creamy and has a remarkable flavor. I also had several other flavors there too. Mango is my number 2. Very nice service too.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I spend 2 months in Florence and probably tried the majority of the gelaterias and kept coming back to Santa Trinita. Their flavors are fabulous and their portions are generous. My favorites are cookies and Santa Trinita!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The fragola (strawberry) ice cream is out of this world and if you are feeling adventurous try the sesame flavour...looks strange as it's grey and try it on it's own as the flavour is strong and drowns out all others but it is an unusual/interesting flavour....I quite liked it.