“great icecream”

Ranked #12 of 221 Dessert in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2012

by mistake crossed the wrong bridge and came to this place. fantastic vanilla and chocolate ice-cream, then enjoyed overlooking ponte vecchio

Write a ReviewReviews (2,061)

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We were there on a guided city tour thru Florence and took a "gelato break" which I do not regret. According to the guide, they make all the ice cream specialties themselves, and the ones I tasted were simply awesome. I could have spent several hours (and euros) to taste some more of their ice cream, but there wasn't enough time. The prices are reasonable considering the fact that Florence isn't exactly a cheap spot, and a visit there will definitely be worth your while. Must see!

1  Thank El_Pako
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I was on a mission to have gelato everyday during my stay in Italy. This was by far the best that I tasted and we went back a few times.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This Gelateria is a MUST visit if you're in Florence. We made it a point to have this every night on our 4 day trip to Florence. They Had a wide variety of flavours, and unlike other places, Santa Trinita had ample space to sit and enjoy the lovely Gelatos. Their serving staff was patient while we made our selections after sampling several flavours. In my opinion, and after comparing several other eateries, Santa Trinita's servings/helpings were the biggest. Heavenly flavours and taste. Well done Santa Trinita.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Delicious and fresh icecream. The place is also very nice-furnished, you can sit and eat, of course, but also buy some local food and wines.