“YUM!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“YUM!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

During my two weeks in Italy I tried to have gelato at least twice a day. I think I became quite an expert. Here I found the best flavor selection, although I kept going back for the sesame/chocolate, which I think was actually peanut butter. The BEST.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
“My new favorite”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

After my disappointment at the meager portions at Vivoli I've been looking for a gelateria that matched Vivoli's quality but also served fair portions. I found it at the far side of Ponte Santa Trinita. It's very rich, with unique and interesting flavors. My particular choice is chocolate fondante, probably the most intense chocolate ice cream I've ever eaten. Great gelato, friendly service, generous portions, fair prices, and a great view of the Ponte Vecchio. What more could one ask for?

• Visited October 2012
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Best gelato in Florence!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very creamy gelato - delicious! And close to the Ponte Santa Trinita so you can enjoy your sweet treat and watch the reflection in the Arno of the other bridges.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely ice cream”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I don't actually like ice cream, but I thought - I'm in Italy, I have to try it. And I'm so glad I went to this place and did try it. In fact it was so good I went on two successive days. Both times the gelato was delicious. It is incredibly busy, but the staff are very professional and obviously used to being talked to in many different languages. Buy a cone and go and sit on the bridge and watch the sunset. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Anna_Durrance_Bagale
Quito, Ecuador
“Very cozy place, wine shop included!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Gelato is good everywhere in Italy with a few exceptions. This place follows the rule and the ice cream here is very good. However, what mekes this place different is it's ambiance. This gelateria is a small and cozy corner in Florence, very quiet and can pass inadvertely, however, according to locals, is a must to visit, so don't skip it. inside the place there is a small wine shop where you can find Italian wines, spirits and obviously Limoncelo!

• Visited November 2011