“Not bad but pricey for what is basically a sandwich”
Review of 'ino Firenze

'ino Firenze
Ranked #186 of 2,763 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Not bad but pricey for what is basically a sandwich”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited after being at the Galileo Museum and was hungry so ordered a panini with cheese, ham and pistachio, and a small fizzy juice - total cost was 12 Euro.

The sandwich was nice - very filling with lots of cheese and ham, and the pistachio gave it a nice twist. The other positive for this place has to be the location - a step away from the Uffizi and the Ponte Vechio.

When I went there was one other customer who was already eating. When placing my order I had to give my name, and when my sandwich was ready, my name was called and I had to collect it from the service counter. I found this mildly amusing. The place was empty except for one other customer who was already eating! Who else was ordering, and why couldnt they bring it to me? Not that I am being precious, but I was reluctant to leave my bag, camera etc on the seat which was next to an open window, so had to carry everything to get my food! I could understand if the place was very busy, but it wasnt.

The staff were fine. Nothing out of the ordinary but pleasant enough. I have come to believe that this is just the local way!

I would go back but would prefer if they notched their prices down a little to be a bit more realistic.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
London
“Great reasonably priced food & drink in central Florence”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Come here for a great reasonably prices lunch. It's near the Uffizi and does great pannini's and cheese and mear boards. My advice in Florence is to avoid the expensive tourist traps for lunch, go somewhere like 'ino and then spend what you save at one of the cities great restaurants.

Budapest, Hungary
“A real experience”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I'm an admitted fan of fast food. Thanks god this place is not right around the corner because I would spend a furtune there!
Never mind if it's crowded, never mind that the menu is in Italian only, it's going to be an experience! It's one of those local places that are off the turist beaten tracks. This is one sign you should be looking for! The fewer English words you hear, the better!

• Visited September 2013
Brownsville, Texas
“Most Amazing Pan'ini !!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is not your ordinary sandwich place. It is pan’ini heaven. Do yourself and favor and do not miss this wonderful little restaurant conveniently located near the Palazzo Vechio and the Uffizi. I still dream of my warm freshly baked pan’ino, filled with freshly cut artisan salumi and pecorino. Simply delicious. Words cannot describe. The place is clean and comfortable. The staff was very polite, accommodating and gracious. The cost was totally in line with the quality of the product. I would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2012
Florence, Italy
“Sandwich in Florence”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a must go, they make amazing sandwiches, with in house baked bread, and gorgeous, creative ingredients. This is a chef sandwich. Great selection of small artisanal products. A few steps from Ponte Vecchio. A safe address to avoid Tourists Traps that infect Florence.

• Visited September 2013