“Love fragola”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The peeson that serve us was Always extra nice!!! I went 3 times in 2 days. The fisrt day we order one nutella crep and my husband want a waffle cone with fragola and amarena. The other time he order one of annanas (pineapple) with fragola. EVERYONE should try the fragola flavor it was Super delicious i love it... and they have free wifi :-)

1  Thank CFReyes

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We traveled for a month all around Italy and decided to try gelato in every town/city to see which one was the best...this gelateria was 3 blocks from our hotel and it was the best gelato that we had in out trip. We went everyday to try new flavors and the prices are great not overpriced like in so many places. It's located in Via Faenza, close to the market and Medici Chapel...

1  Thank LiliandFP
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I studied in Florence this past semester. I was lucky enough to live just down the street from this wonderful gelato shop. It quickly became our favorite gelato in Florence - and trust me, we tried them all! My favorite flavors were the biscottino, dolce latte, and arachidi. And they have one euro cones. A great deal. The two workers came to recognize us after our frequent visits. I even saw one of them on the other side of town and he waved to me! I even made sure to buy an "I <3 Gelato" hat before I left.

1  Thank ckelley8
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Try their own concoctions. Their Ambrosia flavor is to die for!

Do try fruit variants like the fragola to taste how they are able to really get the full fruit flavors.

1  Thank Lynne E
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Our first night in Florence and this place was just around the corner from where we were eating dinner. It had great reviews so we just had to try it and we were not disappointed. This is the BEST ice-cream in Italy.