“Great time and food”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been in Italy for several days now and this was one of the best dinners and lots of fun with the waiter KRIOS!!!

1  Thank David B
Write a reviewReviews (2,560)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a delicious meal. Krios our waiter was wonderful and created a special dish with two pastas when I couldn’t decide which wanted. Husband had the steak which was delicious! Great value and memorable service from Krios!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the food and the people. Such a wonderful dinner experience!! Just happened upon this restaurant and were thrilled with everything! Stop by if you're in Florence. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were meandering back to our hotel and decided to eat dinner early. This restaurant greeted us. Now I have read all the reviews and some are not believable.I personally know people who if served on a gold platter and got their meal for free - they find something to complain about
Now we ordered the house steak special. (Look at my photos folks the front windows are full of racks of T-Bone Steaks. First they bring you fresh bread (crusted outside and sponge soft) like it is suppose to be. We had a piece or two with oil and vinegar. Then the 5 star restaurant Brochetta - 3 kind each for each person. Covered in Chicken pate, next in mushroom sauteed in sauce, and classic tomato and basil. Excellent. Steaks ( sorry they looked so good I failed to take a photo)
Doused was medium rare to perfection ( that means for other review - crispy burnt fat on outside but rare on the inside. I order med well and mine appeared with steak juice on top so I fired I would have to send it back to flame. But woa it was done, yet juicy, and ready to devour. Yes the fat was crispy.
Now with wine, coffee, and dessert 80€
I would go back here every day we stay (5)

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant and were very happy that we did. We had the set menu with bruschetta followed by steak. The steak was delicious. The bruschetta was nice. The house Chianti was very drinkable! Lovely waitress & great evening