“Fantastic! We can't wait to come back!”
Review of Ristorante Dino

Ristorante Dino
Ranked #94 of 2,930 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Ristorante Dino was really a great dining experience. Not only is the food absolutely delicious, but the owners Massimo and Leslie and wonderful and made us feel so at home! The restaurant is beautiful. Wooden beamed ceilings dating back to 1490!! Very quaint and elegant. We went twice during our stay and both times were wonderful experiences!
The cinghale was the best anywhere..WOW!!
Thanks again to Massimo and Leslie. We can't wait to see you again in February!

1  Thank philc128

Reviewed July 10, 2010

This was a fantastic restaurant. The cinghiale in chocolate sauce was perfection. The owners are wonderful and inviting. The dinner was a perfect ending to our trip in Florence. I cannot wait to go back!

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed June 19, 2010

Very nice place! Very warm atmosphere! Igor

1  Thank Igorrr
Reviewed March 19, 2010

My wife and I enjoyed five days in Florence and on the last night found Dino's. I wish we had found it sooner. Massimo and Leslie took absolutely wonderful care of us and the food was incredible. If I lived in Florence I would be a regular patron here. Oh to live in Florence! Oh to eat again at Dino's!!

1  Thank doctorjon
Reviewed December 29, 2009

I had lunch here in early December and I was the only person in the place. Nonetheless, the kitchen turned out three wonderful courses (plus a terrifc tiramisu) and a wonderful Brunello. Everything was first rate.

1  Thank curlyvdyke