“Great Meal”

Trattoria Napoleone
Reserve with
Trattoria Napoleone is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 2,872 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place by accident and are very glad that we did. We chose to eat inside as it was late and getting quite chilly outside. The interior is beautifully decorated and we sat a cosy and intimate table. The menu is extensive but in the end we both settled for pasta as our first course and pizza and calzone for our mains. The food was well prepared and the portions were huge, I think I only managed about half of my pizza.
The food was great value and we would definitely visit again to try something slightly more exotic than pizza. The staff were chatty and helpful, giving us some good suggestions about the wine list. It was really nice to eat outside of the centre of Florence, and the outside dining area is lovely for warmer weather.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The waiting staff were welcoming and helpful (especially as we kept speaking Spanish)
Superb meal in a great location followed by great advice on where to have a drink after.
We sat outside but the inside was beautiful, this was the best meal we had in Florence, top quality!
I think our waiter was Andrea? Not sure, but he was great

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is unassuming from the outside but once you walk in it has a great vibe. The staff was very friendly and they have English menus. I had the ravioli with walnuts - I liked it more w every bite. My boyfriend had a beef with potatoes and veggies. (the sides were the best part). To start we had bruschetta and it was the only thing we were disappointed with. What we loved most was that there weren't other tourists so you really felt like you were getting a real italian experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

A local brought me here for dinner. It was pleasant to eat outside of the city center. The food was delicious and abundant. I had the spaghetti with shrimp and also chicken with vegetables. This was way too much food for one. The prices are quite reasonable. It's a very cute restaurant. I would love to come back one day.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ate outside, and even though the rest of the square is essentially a car park, the outside area is given a whole separate feel with lights and under cover. Really good food and wine, friendly service but not overbearing. Had the balsamic steak with roasted vegetables and it was beautiful, my other half had spaghetti with prawns and it was very nice. Dessert was a good, rich chocolate brownie-type cake with a vanilla cream and fresh strawberries. Brilliant. I dance a little inside when I eat good food, and this made me dance.