“Excellent place to eat real italian food”
Review of Dispensa Verace

Dispensa Verace
Ranked #117 of 3,045 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Everything is tasteful and totally value for money. The restaurant's environment is exceptionally beautiful and the stuff very kind and friendly. I would absolutely return!!

SanDonato F, Direttore at Dispensa Verace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so mutch !!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I would eat every day in this place. The coperto was 2€, smaller than other places and worth all money.

"I would eat every day in this place" GREAT WORDS !!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for a business meeting with my colleagues and we had a good time! The place is beautiful and the octopus with potatoes was delicious.. I can’t wait to eat that again! (If you love sea food, you will definitely enjoy that meal as i did!) For the pizzas i confess that i was expecting more.. more options.. but definitely i will give another chance to this place! Next time to try the first and second courses.
(Also the dessert napolitano was good!)

1  Thank iiza19
Reviewed September 14, 2018

In the frame of a modern Commercial center, e new restaurant has been opened targeting specially people at work for lunch time. And the target is achieved.
Modern furniture and arrangement, quick service, good food. Special attention is dedicated to pizza: very good dough, selected ingredients to deliver excellent result.
Reasonable price

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I've been there a few days ago with my boyfriend and we just loved it!!!the place was really nice and the staff really welcoming. was a bit busy when we got there but they managed to accommodate us to a really cosy spot.

where do I start from? got started, waited just a few minutes and... it's pointless saying that everything was delicious you could tell that all the ingredients were fresh and cooked to perfection. we then moved to the mains: I got fresh past while my boyfriend had pizza. we absolutely fell in love.

we will definitely get to go back there, I've already planned few lunch meetings so I can show off with my colleagues.

Great place again, well-done guys for the amazing job you are doing!!!

10 out of 10!