This quirky little B&B is in an excellent location- everything in the city is within a 2-15 min walk and it felt very safe even at night. We chose the front bedroom (white) with shared bathroom- it was very quiet and the bed was really comfy but the bathroom arrangement did feel strange- it was off the lounge which means if ppl are sitting there having breakfast you're running through in your towel.. we were lucky as apart from us the B&B was empty but if full it might have felt a little awkward. Breakfast was a delicious assortment of Italian pastries - my teeth will be dropping out any day from all the sugar... ! Giancarlo was very helpful and spoke excellent English. Florence is a wonderful city with many restaurants, gelaterias, shops, cafes and above all stunning buildings to wander around and I personally preferred it hugely to Rome. I hope to come back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il Cielo (The Sky) is a small B&B in the heart of Florence, within its limits, tries to live up to the host city. Art, beauty, detail, quality and friendliness are the elements that we decided to employ this "crop of Sky" because a good sleep and a good breakfast is not enough ...Il Cielo è un piccolo B&B nel cuore di Firenze che, entro i suoi limiti, cerca di essere all'altezza della città che lo ospita. L'arte, la bellezza, i dettagli, la qualità e la cortesia sono gli elementi che abbiamo deciso di impiegare in questo "ritaglio di Cielo", perché un buon sonno ed una buona colazione non bastano... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your B&B Il Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Il Cielo
- b&b Il Cielo Hotel Florence