“6 EUR for coke ”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of La Grotta di Leo

La Grotta di Leo
Ranked #396 of 2,676 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
“6 EUR for coke ”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Paid 6 EUR for a 330 ml coke. Food was average. You are better off going around the corner to Portella for a meal. Not worth the money.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
ownedbylabs
“My favorite spot to eat when in Florence”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Leo's has got the be one of the most authentic regional Italian restaurants in Florence. Not a tourist trap, but actually a place the locals eat. The owners come out and great you, and when we told them we loved their restaurant, we got a private tour of the place. The wine cellar is stellar and even had our picture taken to be hung on the wall! We left with full bellies and a personal gift from the owner's. I cannot wait to return.

• Visited November 2012
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The best restaurant in Florence, great food, prices are great, very friendly staff. Will recommend this place to all.

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“ok food. but terribly lousy customer service”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went to the restaraunt. A nice indian waiter served us. However. The rest of the staffs did not even bother about us. When I request for some olive oil they asked me to wait. Requested 4 times before I coukd get it. Worst still. A group of 4 locals came after us. Ordered their food after us. (By the way. One of them ordered pasta as well) and their food came before us!!! Waited for more than an hour for our food....Makes me wonder whether they are racist. I would never visit a restaurant wif such poor service again. Kudos to that indian waiter. If not, I dun think we would have any food at all.

• Visited October 2013
Spore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service and food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I just ate there this evening and felt strongly to write a review on this restaurant, firstly they put me and my husband in this small corner where even my asian size had to squeeze into, secondly their service is so terrible that we had to try 3-4 times asking for something before its done.We saw other tables that came later than us were being served their food while we waited for our food for almost 1 hr.when the food came, the cabonara taste ok but super small portion and my pork grill is super tough! The last straw came when our dessert tirimisu came, this should not be call tirimisu as it doesn't have any rum taste n the texture is all hard (its not cheap either at 4.50 euro) . Totally ruin my Florence food experience!

• Visited October 2013