“Easy,Relaxing and Good Italian Home Cooking”
Review of Trattoria Nella

Trattoria Nella
Reserve with
Trattoria Nella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 2,841 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Trattoria is such an easy place to go to. The food is always fresh and the prices are great. Lots of locals go here so go early The gnocchi gorgonzola is some of the best I have ever had. Very creamy and not so strong. Five minute walk to the Ponte Vecchio.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,445)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Welcomed at the door with a pleasant greeting, unassuming host. Meal was excellent. Try something new-octopus stew. Very tender and rich brown sauce. Small and intimate. No outdoor seating, I could not "unclick" this.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Just arrived in Florence coming from a long journey from Turkey.. We were very tired and looking for a place to eat famous delicious steak in Florence.. By chance ( now I know it was a chance after tasting the meat) we lost our way, we lost tour guide and open tour guide.. In fact I told my wife to find a place as quick as possible as I was hungry. Then we found ourselves in this place and ordered steak, roast potatoes and red wine.. We could not belive how the meat that Frederico just showed us turned into a mysterious taste. The meat was soooo delicious and well prepared. For Turkish reviewers let me inform you for one important thing.. This place is one if the favourite place of our famous musician Fazil Say and Frederico is one of his friends:) So if you do not trust our recommendation please please trust Fazil Say and visit this place.. And do not forget to taste their panna cotta!!!! It was perfectttt!!!!

1  Thank Barbaros Y
Reviewed July 28, 2013

not the greatest of service but this is a local place for locals. Everyone that walked by the door hollered at the owners and waitstaff and hugs were flying by! such an amazing place! I had the special Ossobucco... incredible! best meal ever! Recommended by Rick Steves, what a great find!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and my husband has been to this restaurant several times. The first times it was just the two of us and later we Went there together with our Children and my mother who is 85. Everytime time the fodd was exelant and the atmosphere friendly and welcoming. If you lika italian food, if you like italians THIS IS A MUST.

1  Thank irl118