I based my 3 ½ week trip in Italy out of Florence and spent three different sessions of time with Luciano and Luciana. I loved them before I even arrived as their correspondence was so kind and helpful. I traveled to Italy to learn to pray the Mass in Italian and to speak only Italian and my hosts understood and helped me beyond the call of duty! The room was SO clean and comfy. All my need were met and Luciana and I became great friends, spending a couple of evenings out together. The breakfast was amazing ... So much food I could not have possibly tried it all.
Luciana knew exactly where to send me to buy a scarf my first day out and when my lipstick broke she took me to the Farmacia to help me choose a color. We had so much fun.
When I left to travel to another city they stored my things not needed for the next trip safely at the hotel. They loaned me an iron and adapter (as I had forgotten mine). When I didn't return at the time expected Luciano called me, concerned for my safety.
Do not think twice ... Stay with Luciano and Luciana for the perfect homey stay in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast