This is a basic B&B lodging, nice and clean and full of Florentine flavor, but with few frills for travelers seeking luxurious extras. My wife and I love this kind of place and avoid the chain or tourist treatment locations, so La Signoria was a delight to find. But that is our taste.
The hosts were exceptionally friendly, helpful and, well, hospitable in the literal sense.
Rooms were a joy, breakfasts a delight - and - above all, the location is sensational: half a block from the Piazza Signoria, a few yards further to the Uffizzi, slightly further to the Ponte Vecchio, a short walk to the Duomo and Accademia and sandwiched between two avenues filled with shops, a vendors' marketplace, restaurants, caffeterias, pizza and gelaterias.
One word of warning: the rooms are accessed by a few short flights of stairs. Elderly or impaired visitors will be helped by the hosts, but should know about this beforehand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence