“Nice food and Nice price”

Osteria All'Antico Mercato
Ranked #182 of 2,763 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Hong Kong, China
“Nice food and Nice price”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We five people ordered the Florentine steak, it's juicy and tasty. Seafood mix is not special, but ravioli is delicious.
But my friends tried next day near 9pm, they said the food quality is not as good as we had.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my girlfriend and really enjoyed it. I had the Lasagne first course and a calzone for my main whilst my girlfriend just had the 500g t-bone. The lasagne was lovely and my girlfriends steak was amazing. One of the best steaks we'd ever had. Service was nice and friendly, we were served by the David Tennant lookalike. We had a bottle of wine and water and the bill came to just under 60. Would definitely go back if we had more time in Florence.

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed near the train station and had two great meals in 4 days. I had the chicken parmigan and it was so good, my wife had to go a second time so she could have it. The next time, the chicken was again great and I had the beef steaka with prochutto, unbelievable. The servers both nights were great, Lucelia served us the second night and was so friendly, she made us feel like locals.

• Visited June 2013
Iron Mountain, Michigan, United States
“Recommended by hotel”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It didn't matter we had a referral slip for free table charge & water...this food was amazing. The ingredients in the salad were so fresh I enjoyed it without any dressing and it's the tastiest salad I've ever eaten. The sizzling steak our companions had was so huge and they said tasted awesome. Everyone at our table thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the prices were in line with what we had seen as average in Rome/Florence. Nice warm decor too. Try this if you are in Florence!

• Visited May 2013
AITNIA GREECE
“VERY NICE”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We ate here twice during our three day trip to Florence. Obviously we liked the food the first time so returned.We had some of the various pasta dishes and pizza. The food was delicious and those in my party that had the house wine said it was good. Just to be picky, as I don't drink alcohol or soft drinks I asked for a glass of tap water and was told they only served bottled. I think 2 euros for a 500ml bottle of aqua naturale is a bit steep. Other than that the staff were fine and the atmosphere pleasant.

• Visited May 2013