“Cute atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This pub offers home brewed beers of high quality, for reasonable prices. I loved my "reus" blond beer. The staff is friendly and knows what they sell.
But what I loved the most was the surrounding. Locals and foreigners equally enjoy this brewery!
There are also nice hand-made sketches on the walls, left by customers.

I'll definitely come back for more!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The title says it all. The most fantastic pizza we have ever had, puts UK chains into the shade. Indescribably delicious. And a great range of great beers. And friendly service. And nice atmosphere. Leaves nothing to be desired. Italian perfcection! Never mind the Ufizzi, put this on your Florence itinerary.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Popped in for a quick pint to savor an artisinal brew and found myself enjoying the ecclectic atmosphere and customer provided cartoons which covered the walls - even more than the pint of stout!

I did not eat here, but I saw that they had some food...most people were there for the beer.

When in Florence, a great place to meet locals - stop in for a pint!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

First, I've tried a few other Tuscan microbrews at the Beer House Club and haven't been impressed, but I had Mostodolce's "Martellina" and it was excellent. I'm definitely going back to try their other offerings! I was there for lunch and had one of their specials, a kind of aged carpaccio. It was very tasty and the accompanying bread was also great. They also have burgers, etc. but I didn't try any of that.
It's hard to find a pub that feels welcoming to a single woman in Florence, intentionally or not. Mostodolce was welcoming with great beer, good food, and a friendly staff. I'm definitely going back and you should check it out.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Wood oven cooked piazza n great beer. Relaxed budget vibe near San Lorenzo market. Room for big groups but not too touristy, will b back :)