“Great beer & pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stumbled accross this bar whilst wandering the streets. Had great own brand beer and happy hour prices! Had a pizza there as well which tasted amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went here on my last night in Florence and wish that I had remembered to check it out earlier. I had an excellent pizza (burrata and rocket, I think) and a couple of lovely beers. I got there fairly early one evening, around 6:00, so it was pretty empty and they were taking orders at the bar at that point, and happy hour was in force (pints were just 3 euro). The staff were friendly and seemed to be accommodating of English speaking customers, of which there were a fair number. It was starting to get crowded as I left around 8:00. If you are into craft beer, it's not to be missed.

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went multiple times for the decent pizza and microbrews and the greek salad of my dreams. The last time we went we were told not to order at the bar (which we had 3 previous nights) but to sit down. We were ignored by the table waiters, then ignored by the bartender upon giving up and trying the bar again. After 4-5 later arrivals were served ahead, we gave up and went home.

1  Thank Travis W
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We love beer and the 'birra artigianale' Mostodolce produces is really good. Staff is ok, pizza is really good. They have happy hour everyday, offering beers with reduced prices. Spent four days in Florence and went there for a pint everyday. It's close to Santa Maria Novella Station

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Good bere,nice pizza and wurstels,and so on..and you can also make a picture to be attached on the pub's walls..