“A must visit”
Review of Susu

Susu
Reserve with
Susu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #484 of 3,045 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For €29.50 eat as much as you want
Watched others eating plates of fantastic looking sushi a truly amazing art.... but to much for moi.
We did however enjoy the individual selections we made off the menu, Chinese beer and 2 amazing desserts. A place I would highly recommend if in the area

1  Thank MikeG704

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a dinner last night in this restaurant,we are verry contended and satisfied on there foods and there services. The sushi was soo good specially this fried sushi,there special rolls was verry delicious that's why i dont have any regret to go and eat in this restaurant. Soo i recommend to go and expirence the best sushi here in florence.

2  Thank LOVEMEplease
Reviewed December 8, 2017

If you are staying in the Nilhotel make sure you pay this restaurant a visit, you won't be disappointed. The evening meals work on a set menu basis. You pay around 25€ and there is a lot of choice on the menu, so this is a great opportunity to try new things. The service is quick and efficient and the food if fantastic. This is the best food I had during my stay, I would defiantly return!

1  Thank guo58
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This month I've been to this restaurant twice already and I loved it both times!
The place is clean and modern and the staff is very polite and helpful!
The food is really good and well prepared. I could tell that the fish was fresh from the first bite and I really appreciated how well seasoned the rice was, which is crucial to any proper sushi dish.
To be honest it's really good value for money because the quality of all you can eat sushi is rarely this good.
Also, the papaya and coconut dessert was to die for!!!

I will definitely come back because I LOVE good sushi, especially at a good price! ;))
Therefore I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone as it's the perfect place both for a romantic date and for a friends gathering!

1  Thank Lis e
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I came here a few days ago with my friends for dinner. The place was lovely, and the food was very good. The order was taken by a very polite waiter, that explained us the menu and brought us water immediately. Overall, we thought it was a very nice meal, would definately come back here to eat. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Trip662693