Ways to Experience Tuscany Untouched
from $425.59
More Info
from $522.66
More Info
All reviews bagni san filippo custom tour a small family run great itinerary day tour wine tour visited wineries t bone steak medieval town farmhouse laura tuscany toscana winery brunello towns stone
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I was part of a group of 6 women from Texas and 1 Aussie. Tuscany Untouched Tours were our hosts and guides for our 8 day trip. Owner, Matteo Piccardi, was exceptional! His knowledge and expertise of the area were invaluable to understanding the culture of the region. If you want to experience Tuscany without the crowds and congestion, this is the tour for you. We visited many vineyards, most with tastings and lunch, and shipped home many bottles of wine to enjoy with family and friends. Matteo took us to Monasteries, churches, medieval towns and even hosted a steak dinner at his home with his beautiful wife, Laura. Lorenzo, an intern guide, brought his guitar and we sang many American and Italian songs after dinner with Matteo's lovely grandmother.
I cannot recommend Matteo, and Tuscany Untouched Tours, highly enough!
(by the way, Matteo has a great sense of humor as well!) Manzo, Manzo no Pollo!

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you Amy for your amazing feedback!!
I hope your foot is getting better...
It was a huge pleasure for me to have you all on tour for 7 days.
We actually had a lot’s of fun...
I really hope to see you all again for another stunning Tuscany experience.
P.S: It was like this...No Manzo, No Manzo.. Pollooooo

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this tour. First of all Matteo is the absolute best tour guide. He has a wonderful busy itinerary but is also very flexible. His knowledge of the area is amazing! He has selected the most enjoyable vineyards to visit. Several of the tastings included lunch and this was such a nice addition. Our group of six Texas girls really feel like we got to see and experience Tuscany!

Hi Ranelle,
Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback. Thank you also for contacting me and enquiring for LA GRANDIOSA TOSCANA TOUR. Without your first contact, nothing wouldn’t happened.
We had a lot’s of fun...
I hope to see you all again in the future...
Matteo & Laura

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This is not 5 Star but if you want to live and feel Tuscany this is the perfect Holiday with local farm accommodation, touring around small wineries, small beautiful walled cities and villages. Escorted by Mattoe,he is a local, he knows the area intermittently knows the area, and the people and history. This tour shows you the real Tuscany not the big cities. Thank you Mattoe and Laura

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you Andrew for the great feedback.
I really hope you have obtained enough knowledge on italian wine you were looking for...
I look forward to try one of your new production red wine.
Thank you again for joining Tuscany Untouched Tours
All the best
Matteo & Laura

Reviewed September 11, 2018

My group and I did the 7 day tour. Trust me...this is not to be missed. Matteo made this vacation one of the most enjoyable ever. He was knowledgeable about Tuscan food and wine, attentive and responsive to our many requests. Our farmhouse accommodation was nice and comfortable, even without air conditioning. The food they served was delicious. If you can, sign up for the cooking class. It was a blast!

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hi Maria,
Thank you again for your nice feedback!
I look forward to seeing you again in the future for another amazing Tuscany experience...
Matteo&Laura

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The tour was great and we all loved it :) Highly recommend it
The people at the vineyard were friendly an fun

Date of experience: August 2018