Book In Advance
Tours from Tuscany Untouched tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tuscany Untouched
from $125.88
More Info
All reviews untouched tours hot springs bagni san filippo authentic italian food day tour wine tour for sale cooking class wine making wonderful guide his knowledge our honeymoon aperitivo farmhouse laura montepulciano itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a fabulous 7 day tour with Tuscany Untouched. I am so glad that we chose to use this company. Matteo is very attentive to detail, punctual and friendly. He did such a great job organizing everything but also going with the flow. There is no better way to experience Tuscany. It was an unforgettable trip. Thank you again Matteo.

Date of experience: August 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you Cheryl for the beautiful feedback!
It has been a fantastic week with your family and we had such good time together...
I hope to see you all again in the future!
Thank you again for choosing us for your Tuscany experience
All the best...

Reviewed July 25, 2018

My 19 year old daughter and I had an amazing holiday with Tuscany Untouched in June. From medieval festivals, to castles, wine farms, the seaside, climbing mountains, to the most beautiful little villages, cooking classes and of course the most amazing food and wine.

We stayed at the wonderful La Capraia were we enjoyed the hospitality of Oscar and his family. We loved the fact that we got to see small villages not often frequented by tourists and enjoyed food from restaurants favoured by locals - the best pizza and then steak I think we've ever had.

Thanks Matteo for making it such a special time for Jess and I - it is a holiday we will treasure for ever. We also look forward to having our Tuscan Dinner when you are back in Sydney

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hi Jess & Michelle,
Thank you for the beautiful feedback!
It was my pleasure having you both on tour. We had a such good time.
I look forward to be able to prepare a unique Tuscany dinner for your guests in Sydney!
Keep in touch
All the best

Reviewed July 19, 2018

What a wonderful week we had with Matteo whose knowledge of Tuscany is boundless. It was a skilfull collaborative approach with Matteo leading us to amazingly secret and often surprising spots, catering very well for our interests in history, architecture, wine, food and art. The accommodation arranged for us at the farmhouse was comfortable, relaxed and happy with amazing Tuscan sunsets. Oscar and his family treated us so well and we only hope to cook as well as Pasquale after that fun lesson.

Date of experience: June 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Hi Mary & Robert,
Thank you very much for your great feedback!
It was a really nice week together and I hope to see you again in the future for another Tuscany experience.
I wish you all the best

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Matteo and Laura they are such beautiful people and assisted me in arranging an authentic Tuscan hillside experience to propose to my partner around sunset. We rode horses from Reggello Farm and our guide was so thoughtful and really made us feel safe. We reached the half way point and were met with a lovely family and their home and a little cabana decorated accordingly with the moment that was going to happen. We were provided with a lovely aperitivo and the family pets made sure our prosciutto was eaten haha. Once I had proposed to Jess my partner we took off on the horses again and headed throughout the Tuscan hillside passing old buildings along the way. We arrived at dinner next and Matteo had ensured that not only did we eat at a place with amazing food but our table was completely private under beautiful trees and festoon lights. Jess and I could not have had a better day. Matteo and Laura were amazing along the way and it was really lovely sharing travel strories you can see why they want to guide people within Florence because their passion for travel lies at the heart of a place of authentic experiences meeting local people and really immersing themselves in the moment. Thanks again and I cannot recommend Tuscany Untouched enough

Date of experience: July 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hi Summah,
Thank you again for your beautiful feedback and sharing your experience!
It was a pleasure for us to be chosen for this special occasion...
We wish you all the best and a long life together!
Matteo & Laura

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We loved our Tuscany Untouched Tour. We did a 3 night Bespoke experience and it was a highlight of our honeymoon. The farmhouse accommodation Matteo organized was so unique and charming; Oscar our host was very helpful and nice.

Our private day trip with Daniel was sensational, he was a very thoughtful & intelligent guide. He taught & showed us so much of Tuscany.

Then on our free day, Matteo booked us in for a tasting lunch and provided a great itinerary for us.

We recommend this for any wine & food lover. Experience Tuscany in an authentic & real way.

Date of experience: May 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hi Joshua & Emma,
Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback!
I am so glad you enjoyed your Tuscany experience...
I am looking forward to seeing you both (maybe 3 of you) again in the future for another Tuscany trip.
Congrats again