Book In Advance
Tours from Tuscany Untouched tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tuscany Untouched
from $131.01
More Info
from $121.54
More Info
All reviews untouched tours hot springs bagni san filippo authentic italian food day tour wine tour for sale cooking class wine making wonderful guide his knowledge our honeymoon aperitivo farmhouse laura montepulciano itinerary
Reviewed October 31, 2018

We booked this 5 day custom tour of Tuscany while planning our 18 day vacation to Italy and France. We were so happy we did! Matteo was a great guide and he planned visits to 6 different wineries with food and tours, a cooking class and visits to Montechiello, Montepulciano, Volterra, San Giminiano, Greve, Montalcino and Florence. Our tour included 5 nights of accommodations, 4 at an agritourismo in Tuscany and one in Florence, a guided tour of the Ufizzi, all breakfasts, some lunches and 1 dinner. It was a fantastic introduction to an area we hadn't spent much time in. We would definitely book another tour with Tuscany Untouched!

Date of experience: October 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

We had a really good time indeed!
Thank you again for your great feedback. I look forward to meeting you both again in the future.
I wish you all the best
A presto
Matteo

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I was part of a group of 6 women from Texas and 1 Aussie. Tuscany Untouched Tours were our hosts and guides for our 8 day trip. Owner, Matteo Piccardi, was exceptional! His knowledge and expertise of the area were invaluable to understanding the culture of the region. If you want to experience Tuscany without the crowds and congestion, this is the tour for you. We visited many vineyards, most with tastings and lunch, and shipped home many bottles of wine to enjoy with family and friends. Matteo took us to Monasteries, churches, medieval towns and even hosted a steak dinner at his home with his beautiful wife, Laura. Lorenzo, an intern guide, brought his guitar and we sang many American and Italian songs after dinner with Matteo's lovely grandmother.
I cannot recommend Matteo, and Tuscany Untouched Tours, highly enough!
(by the way, Matteo has a great sense of humor as well!) Manzo, Manzo no Pollo!

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you Amy for your amazing feedback!!
I hope your foot is getting better...
It was a huge pleasure for me to have you all on tour for 7 days.
We actually had a lot’s of fun...
I really hope to see you all again for another stunning Tuscany experience.
P.S: It was like this...No Manzo, No Manzo.. Pollooooo

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This is not 5 Star but if you want to live and feel Tuscany this is the perfect Holiday with local farm accommodation, touring around small wineries, small beautiful walled cities and villages. Escorted by Mattoe,he is a local, he knows the area intermittently knows the area, and the people and history. This tour shows you the real Tuscany not the big cities. Thank you Mattoe and Laura

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you Andrew for the great feedback.
I really hope you have obtained enough knowledge on italian wine you were looking for...
I look forward to try one of your new production red wine.
Thank you again for joining Tuscany Untouched Tours
All the best
Matteo & Laura

Reviewed September 11, 2018

My group and I did the 7 day tour. Trust me...this is not to be missed. Matteo made this vacation one of the most enjoyable ever. He was knowledgeable about Tuscan food and wine, attentive and responsive to our many requests. Our farmhouse accommodation was nice and comfortable, even without air conditioning. The food they served was delicious. If you can, sign up for the cooking class. It was a blast!

Date of experience: September 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hi Maria,
Thank you again for your nice feedback!
I look forward to seeing you again in the future for another amazing Tuscany experience...
Matteo&Laura

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The tour was great and we all loved it :) Highly recommend it
The people at the vineyard were friendly an fun

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Tuscany Untouched provided us with -- hands down -- the best experience we could have imagined on our seven-day "Ultimate Wine Tour." Five of us thoroughly enjoyed Matteo's customized itinerary of scenic drives, in-depth wine tours and tastings, local shopping, a cooking class, time off to explore, and fantastic meals aplenty. Highly recommend to others headed to Italy (and we are already thinking about re-booking in the future). #FiveThumbsUp and #FiveStars too!

Date of experience: August 2018
MPT00, Owner at Tuscany Untouched, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you very much for your great feedback!
It was an amazing full on week together and I really hope to see you all in the future for another Tuscany experience.
I wish you all the best