“Florence Bike Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Florence Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Gelato and Pizza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Florencetown offers the highest quality small-group and private tours in town and in Tuscany with guaranteed departures from Florence. Unique experiences from the tour operator internationally-recognized as THE specialist in Florence and Tuscany.
Macomb, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Florence Bike Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a great way to get introduced to the city of Florence by biking through the four main neighborhoods, and stopping at some of the main sights. The guide, Elanora, was great at explaining the history of the city, and how Florence prospered during the renaissance ages. She was also a pro at weaving and leading the group through the crowds of people on Ponte Vecchio and thru Piazza del Duomo on bicycle. This was my second time visiting Florence, and wanted to do something different rather than walk around from sight to sight. Riding a bike around the city and over the Arno helped give this trip a unique and different feel to it. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to experience Florence from a different point of view.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Killingworth, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wanna Be Italiano Cooking Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had a fun day, lots of laughs and lots of information and techniques on preparing our wonderful lunch! It was well organized with a unique experience visiting the Central Market to pick up our fresh ingredients. It was so enjoyable and fun we wouldn't miss an opportunity to do it a second time!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great class! Very funny and professional chefs! Excellent experience. Highly recommended!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I booked this course on last minute and I even got a discount! It's very interactive and fun...and we learned how to make original italian pizza!

Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cucina Italiana”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This experience was wonderful. As someone who lives in Florence, I found this class be a great introduction to Italian cooking. The instructors were warm, friendly, and helpful. I will definitely be bringing friends here in the future.

Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the day we had with Giovanni and Julio. We had so much fun, and we learned a lot at the market and during the class. I would highly recommend this class if you like Italian cooking. I can't wait to make the recipes at home for friends!!