TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Elisabeth is the best

What an excellent tour - again. I did this in May 18 with my neice, and when my husband and I were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jacquiksmith
Great Sankey, United Kingdom
Great free walking tour of Florence

We liked our morning tour with Elisabetta so much that we booked the afternoon tour too! The tours... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lmws123
Wall Township, New Jersey

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $1.14
from $3.40
from $22.74
from $62.53
4,716 results
All reviews morning tour free walking tour great tour medici family great morning informative tour great introduction interesting stories gelato beautiful city highly recommend this tour florence tour an excellent guide art history nora elizabeth hema
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Deborah, deb, Barbara was our tour guide :)

She was great, very knowledgable and informative. Very passionate about her work and very authentic! She gave us some great tips for the remainder of our stay in Florence :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have taken many walking tours in many cities and I would say the Elisabetta was one of the most informative and entertaining tour guides we have had.
The time flew by and we even stopped for a snack and a fantastic gelato.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Elisabetta was our tour guide & was fantastic!
My wife & I are not usually tour guide types but she was engaging, knowledgeable & entertaining throughout the tour. We enjoyed the experience so much we booked the Uffizi museum tour tomorrow with no prior consideration of going. Bravo Elisabetta!!!

Cheers
Jack & Giorgia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I always arrange a walking tour of every city we visit and this Florence Walking Tour with local Florentine guide, Nora, was perfect. The tour took us past the main sites of the southside of the city and Nora explained in great detail and passion the main sites and the real stories behind them. It left us wanting to know more about the powerful Medici and also to visit some of the local Florentine food spots Nora recommended...which we did, and they were great. I recommend this tour and Nora as a guide highly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the morning tour of Florence which is extremely interesting and enjoyable however we were only here for the day but when we return we will also do the later tour. Highly recommend, Debbie was informative & funny