Although the standard of the apartment was generally ok there were a number of areas which were unsatisfactory. In particular, the "double bed" in the second bedroom was completely unacceptable; it appeared to be two "camp beds" pulled together so that the mattresses jumbled up in the middle and did not properly create a double bed - further one of the mattresses was like cardboard and you could feel all the springs in the other. Given a bed can be bought from Ikea for a couple hundred euro this is simply outrageous.
There were a number of additional small issues such as:
- the duvet was covered by two sheets instead of a duvet cover so if these were kicked off whilst sleeping you were left sleeping with an old duvet;
- some of the sheets had holes in them and appeared to have shoe prints on them as if someone had walked over the clean sheets with dirty shoes;
- although the flat was generally clean enough, it really felt like it was only ever given a once over and a deep clean would have been beneficial (e.g. there were water marks on taps etc, some cups were dirty, there were finger marks on kitchen cupboards, etc);
- the wifi did not reach the bedrooms most of the time;
- the noise from the street made sleeping on the sofa bed almost impossible; and
- there were no cupboard basics such as tea, coffee etc.
On the plus side, the location of the apartment is superb and the decor is nice and modern.
It's really nice, clean, comfortable and spacious.
It's fully equipped with everything you could possibly need
The beds were extremely comfortable. The towels and the bedding is of very good quality
New, functional and modern
Very good location. The apartment is in walking distance to the city centre. Great neighbourhood
The staff was very friendly and exceptionally helpful.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|