“Florence Italy finds ”

I' Girone De' Ghiotti
Ranked #4 of 2,718 Restaurants in Florence
Neighborhood: San Giovanni
Description: Artisan sandwiches filled with salami Tuscan dishes, cutting boards and croutons. sale of exclusively Tuscan wine, organic oil of the territory, jams and honey from small local producers.
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant twice during my stay in Florence. I have nothing but positive things to say. The staff is pleasant, the food is AMAZING and fulfilling which a lot of restaurant lack in Italy. Let’s not forget mention the affordability and no cover/service fee ;)

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

This spot is literally the best spot in Italy! I came yesterday for the first time and came right now again today as I am typing. Super delicious. Super approve of this spot !

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We had sandwiches here at lunchtime on a Sunday and we both agreed that these were the best sandwiches we'd had for a long time. They are large and really tasty. The staff were friendly and enthusiastic.

1  Thank timbY4172IL
Reviewed July 26, 2019

The best sandwiches in Florence!!! This was are first time in Florence ( and for sure not the last one). In the future we're going to visit this place again.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

My son and I had not had lunch,even though it was almost 5, and were looking for a sandwich we could split. I saw this on TripAdvisor and it was close by, so we went. They were very apologetic as they had run out of bread but were willing to sell us one of their "meat plates". We were tired and hungry and so agreed. It was not a plate, it was a Platter - and cheap. Oh my it was delicious - held us through to a very late dinner and we saved for the next day to eat on the train. Wish I lived nearby, I would go very frequently. Cannot recommend highly enough!!