“Do not visit Florence without eating here!”
Review of Trattoria Bordino

Trattoria Bordino
Ranked #641 of 2,912 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pitti
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Do not be lured by the tourist traps, this is what Italy is all about. Imagine traditional Italian cooking InItaly, and you are close to understanding how good this restraint is. Family atmosphere, amazing staff, food to die for my wife and I ate here for times in the week we were in Florence!

1  Thank Luke B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Unbelievable food!

The service was excellent. The staff seemed to care about their customers.

Overall, it was a great experience.

1  Thank nealmellon
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to Trattoria Bordino several times and I make a point of dining there whenever I'm in Florence. The food is delicious and there is something different every time I go. The desserts are as good to look at as they are to eat. This time at Trattoria Bordino, the waitress was not attentive, rude in her manner and not at all helpful. This restaurant would be a solid five without her.

1  Thank Beth053
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just off the beaten path from the Ponte Vecchio, this little gem is totally worth a visit. The lunch menu is filling and extremely affordable. I love this part of the city and only wish I would have discovered it earlier in my trip!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Trattoria Bordino is a great find. I have been to Florence 4 times and I eat there every time. It is consistantly great food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank nifs