“This restaurant did Italy proud”
Review of Trattoria Bordino

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pitti
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Unbelievable food!

The service was excellent. The staff seemed to care about their customers.

Overall, it was a great experience.

1  Thank nealmellon

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to Trattoria Bordino several times and I make a point of dining there whenever I'm in Florence. The food is delicious and there is something different every time I go. The desserts are as good to look at as they are to eat. This time at Trattoria Bordino, the waitress was not attentive, rude in her manner and not at all helpful. This restaurant would be a solid five without her.

1  Thank Beth053
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just off the beaten path from the Ponte Vecchio, this little gem is totally worth a visit. The lunch menu is filling and extremely affordable. I love this part of the city and only wish I would have discovered it earlier in my trip!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Trattoria Bordino is a great find. I have been to Florence 4 times and I eat there every time. It is consistantly great food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank nifs
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Lunchtime recommendation from a local friend

The menu is great value and on our first trip the waiter was spot on

We returned a few days later and were unfortunate not to get the waiter but a waitress who seemed disinterested and forgot our drinks order twice

That said food was great and an absolute bargain for the location €7 for 2 courses or €10 for a fiorentina steak. Def worth a try