“Highly recommended”

La Terrazza Su Boboli
Ranked #97 of 662 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wonderful location and a friendly, family-run establishment - very kind and helpful hosts. Loved the decor, everything was clean and we had a little terrace in the sunshine. The breakfast was fantastic.

Room Tip: We were lucky to have a room with a terrace that did not overlook the street.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this b&b. Barbara & Luigi have succeeded in turning this 1st Floor appartement into a very cosy "le meglio gio ventu" like atmosphere, wherry one feels at home
The room and breakfast are excellent, as is the music

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed here as a result of reading other reviews and it lived up to expectation. The room was large even though there were 4 of us. - the kids had their own bed each and there was still room to dance around the room in the morning as we discovered! The air con was heaven sent after a few nights elsewhere without it! The bathroom was large, and exceptionally clean and very modern - we loved the sink tap - Italian style is so cool! Breakfast was delicious and one of my boys asked for soya milk and it was delivered - that doesn't happen very often anywhere we go! All in all we could not fault a single thing - it is a wonderful place to stay with lovely people running it. Couldn't ask for more. The walk into the old city is about 15 mins - but after that breakfast - it's a welcome walk. Parking was quick and convenient - and relatively cheap for Florence I understand at 15 euros for 24 hours! A very, very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: I expect all rooms are good - it's what they do!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela E
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place is a real gem!
We stayed here the first 3 nights of our honeymoon and the host Barbara welcomed us with 2 glasses of red wine on our private terrace right after our arrival - a wonderful start!

The rooms are clean and quiet, the breakfast is great (home-grown tomatoes, delicious coffee and relaxing music from the phonograph in the living room), the hosts are very friendly and extremely helpful!

If you are planning a trip to Florence, you should definitely book a room at La Terrazza Su Boboli!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days at this wonderful B&B. The hosts, Barbara and Luigi, (and Claudia) were all so very welcoming and helpful. They go out of there way to be pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was a beautiful spread of a variety of goodies. Barbara makes you a cappuccino on request! We had room #1 with a terrace. It was quiet and delightful. The place is near the Boboli Gardens and took us about 15 minutes to walk into the main parts of Firenze...but we liked being a bit out of the way. As opposed to other comments, we found the place quite easy to find with Barbara's directions from the train station. I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with the terrace. I think they are a bit quieter than the ones facing Porta Roman...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank camanorcasgirl
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good room, with nice comfortable bed. Room had a mosquito problem
The staff were Very nice but frequently absent.
Location was adequate, near boboli but 15-20 min walk to duomo.
Decent value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anna3195
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Look no further .... This is definitely the best place to stay in Florence. This is my second trip to Florence in the last two months and after a lot of research on trip advisor and other websites, I proceeded with the booking here. I wasn't sure how this place would be but to my suprise I was totally impressed at the first look. In fact I forgot to take down the address of the b n b and got of at the calza bus stop. I asked the first person at the stop and she knew where la terrazza was. The moment u enter the b n b the vibe is positive and Barbara makes you feel absolutely welcomed. The place is like a home and we were totally comfortable. I was travelling with my parents and they were feeling totally at home and using the kitchen whenever and whatever. The rooms are clean spacious and extremely comfortable. The location perfect right outside the bus stop. I write this review from a 4 star hotel on Rome where I have arrived only now - which is a disaster - and already missing la terrazza. I shall definitely be back soon...and thank you so much Barbara and Luigi. Please do come and visit us in India.
Ps - will add pictures soon as Iam writing this review from my phone - couldn't wait any longer to praise you guys

• Stayed: June 2013