“Cozy, relaxing, good food and a real break from the tourist stuff.”

Trattoria Antellesi
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Trattoria Antellesi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 2,722 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Escondido, CA
“Cozy, relaxing, good food and a real break from the tourist stuff.”
Reviewed December 15, 2010

An authentic, unpretentious, friendly and comfortable place with good food and good prices. We ate here twice in two days, on the 12-euro fixed-price menu and on the regular menu, because we enjoyed the food and the ambience. Enjoyed the Tripe Florentine as well as the basic pastas, plus the grilled vegetables with melted scamorza cheese. Friendly service -- they seem genuinely pleased to have you there -- and they speak some English, too. And you can order tap water without being sneered at.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Montreux, Switzerland
“tasty, friendly and good price”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

if you've been longing for a good piece of meat this is a place to go. traditional tuscan pasta antipasti, deserts were all very good too and the panzanella is a must try.
a few tables on the street (almost pedestrian..).
friendly service and friendly prices especially for the day's specials.

Houston, Texas
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Visited Trattoria Antellesi based on our guidebook and it was right on! Everything we ate and drank was delicious. We enjoyed our meal so much, we went back a second evening. Cozy, family type atmosphere; friendly staff. Very good value. Would definitely go back!

1 Thank TravellingGal2
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

My boyfriend and I were staying in Hotel Lorena which was just next door so we decided to pop into Antellesi for a light lunch. We both had pasta dishes which we were light, tasty and wholesome and just what we had required after over indulging the night before! I had a vegetarian tomato pasta which was just perfect for what I wanted; the flavours were simple but delicious. My boyfriend tried the ragu and there were no complaints there! We washed the meal down with water however I noticed that the wine was very reasonable, and I think a litre of house wine was 8 euro. Although we had only a light lunch, I reckon this place would be a nice little place for dinner as it a very authentic Italian resturant, testiment in the simple hand written menu's! Would recommend it.

Augusta, Georgia
“Good solid Italian food”
Reviewed September 28, 2008

Our first food in Florence. My husband made better food choices than I did. We got there right before the kitchen closed at 3 but they were happy to serve us. I had a very good clams with linguine dish while my husband had an excellent swordfish carpaccio with fresh fennel and for my main I had a chicken breast with a green salad. The chicken was rather bland but I guess that's what I get for ordering a plain chicken breast! My husband had pasta with homemade ragu and it was delicious. The house red was also very good