Hotel Home Florence
$361
$353
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhite hotelsanta crocestylish hotelrooftop terracepastriesrecommend this hotelwalking distancebreakfast selectionlittle touchesreception staffbed was very comfortabletourist attractionsa lovely staymain attractionshotel is greatarno riverquiet area
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When i had Florence in mind for our anniversary getaway, I imagined all the beautiful art and architecture. However I didn't like the idea of staying in a hotel that was still stuck in the Renaissance period.Hotel Home Florence was different to all the others and within budget. It was ideally located near all the main attractions but yet if you wanted to be away from all the hustle and bustle of tourists this is a place to stay. Although we didn't spend a great deal of time in the hotel we found it very clean and modern.

The staff was amazing, Alessio and the other receptionist (half French half Italian), the two ladies who prepared delicious breakfast, they were all very nice and professional. i would definitely recommend Hotel Home to others and will most certainly come back.

thank you for a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Flavio_Ottanelli, Direttore generale at Hotel Home Florence, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Zicovski,
we are happy to read your lovely comments! Thanks to appreciate our professional and nice staff. Come back soon for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I booked a Queen Room with a double bed, but was supplied with a small single room with a single bed without any explanation. When I raised the issue it was fairly evident that they had sold the room I booked to someone else and neglected to inform me on check-in. Although I was reimbursed for the difference (after asking for my money back), I was unhappy with the way this was communicated and the service received. Although I will be traveling to Florence a couple of times a year, I don't plan to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear John,
Thanks for your preference,and for writing your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we sincerely apologize.
We hope to have another chance to welcome you in our Home Florence Hotel!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Arrived to this nice hotel in Florence. It is an old building with few rooms, but very well decorated, located and clean with white furnitures and environment. Service is great, overall good choice for those who want to be close to the historic locations and far from the noise and crowd. Price is a little higher than I expected but worth it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricardo M

Dear Ricardo,
Thank you for choosing our boutique hotel and to appreciate our service, location and furnitures.
Hoping to welcome you again,best regards.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Couples & singles only!! This hotel was contemporary & a little too funky for me BUT had the best most comfortable beds & pillows for my whole Italian trip ! Heavenly . And the best towels & bathroom toiletries ( only wish I'd seen a housekeeping trolley coz I wanted more of the moisturizer!!) . Dumbest bathroom design EVER . Water goes EVERYWHERE , up there for thinking mate, NOT! Seriously , management needs to replace all the shower glass and extend it much further to avoid the flooding . The damage and ongoing maintenance needs to be addressed

Again , appreciate windows that open , shutters were broken probably due to non maintenance , all the debris accumulated has broken the rollers ,

I didn't get her name but the lovely older lady in the breakfast room was great. Coolest , hippest, breakfast! Yuk orange juice though .

Would possibly return with my partner coz he'd live the pool table . The evening eu5 drinks & nibbles are a great idea but anyone that walked by helped themselves too , so I objected paying for more than the wine ( great choice & generous pour) when they gobbled for free !

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Client,
thank you for your preference and to approciate our confortable and design hotel in Florence.
Best regards

Reviewed September 22, 2013

we booked this hotel thinking it was near the old part of the city ... it is a bit of a walk, but worth it after all. When we arrived, I asked for a coffee which they made me and did not charge me for (lovely).
The breakfast the next morning was the best I had in my whole three weeks in Italy. All home made food ranging from cold meats and cheese (creamy ricotta), granola, yogurt, breads and cakes, juices, eggs, etc. When I asked if they had any gluten free options, they brought me out a plate of prewrapped muffins and toasties and then brought me freshly baked croissants and brioche! Afterwards, they told me to take the prewrapped cakes with me for the day.
Free wifi, but a little slow in the room.

Room Tip: bathroom is not not large
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Flavio_Ottanelli, Direttore generale at Hotel Home Florence, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Tina,
Thanks for your nice words! We are glad that you spent a pleasant stay in our hotel appreciating our home made breakfast. We hope to see you in soon. Sincerely