“What do you want me to say?”
Review of Gustapizza

Gustapizza
Ranked #198 of 2,912 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Description: The art of real neapolitan pizza
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me living as a student living here in Florence can't think of a better pizza than a Gusta pizza. Gusta is fast, cheap and delicious. If you want to taste the best pizza of the whole city, Gusta is the place for you. I always choose the margherita, since that's my favourite pizza. But if I hear my friends, all the other pizza's are very good too. The place is a typically italian place, and the 3 Gusta brothers are typically italian hosts, wich mean nice and fun.

If you don't want to eat quick, you also can go to the restaurant, which is in the same street. There you can have something else than pizza. The restaurant is really good too, especially the daily menu is delicious.

If you didn't go to Gusta, you haven't seen the entire city!

Ciao.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,329)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place was filled with locals and we could tell why. It was extremely cheap and incredibly delicious pizza. All around a great, authentic experience!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Food gets 4 out of 5 points.
Toilet walls are covered in mould. Self-served cutlery is plastic. After we had just finished our paper-plated pizza, one of the employees demanded us to leave, as he wanted to have the next customers served. Hectic atmosphere.

1  Thank Eduard v
Reviewed October 4, 2012

All I can really say is "Wow!" Just like all the other reviews, I was blown away. The pizza just might be perfect. Excellent sauce, copious amounts of tasty buffala mozzarella and the crust is not too thin but not too thicked, and comes out cooked perfectly. The staff is very accomodating and friendly. Drink their house wine and get there early. The place does get crowded. When in Florence, I went there twice in two days.

If the place is packed, do not let that deter you. Order it to-go and go sit on the bridge and enjoy the view of the river. The line does move quickly and it's just pizza so you can eat it anywhere.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

What can I say but fantastico! Authentic, rustic , wood fired pizza with great flavour at fantastic value.
If you want a quiet, candle lit sit down meal then head somewhere else , yes it is pretty busy but we very much enjoyed our glass of chianti and pizza at one of the tables available. It seemed to be very popular with the resident american students, however I was glad to see just as many locals popping by during our visit. The pizza has slightly more mozzarella on than I'm used to which seemed to give it a lot of moisture, but saying that it's still the best pizza I've ever eaten.